Cincinnati Roads

saidin270

Hey guys do any of you know of some killer roads to ride? In my year of riding I really havent found much. I have found a few out around the Milford/Indian Hill area. Most of the good roads are maybe a few miles nothing much. If you know of a great road that is long and has some nice twisties around Cincy post them up.

Few miles nothing much is all you get in OH. Even the roads out in Hocking Hills, or Adams county aren't really much to write home on.

The good roads are in Nothern KY. There you can get 10 miles of nothing but curves.... There are sever roads that have it, but it is getting harder to play with more and more people travelling and living out there.

There are several groups who run 10/22 runs every weekend etc...

there are some good spots near Harrison, actually accross the border in Indiana. They use sand instead of salt in Indiana so it's going to be a while before its good to ride, but when it gets cleaned up I'll let the southwest ppl know and we can hit some good spots.