Ever thought about just giving up and saying f**K it?

SpeedTriple44444

Ever consider being a volunteer? Some how even on my worst days I feel better after I have helped some one else.

That right there is good, sound advise - one key to kicking depression is getting past yourself and helping out other's is a good way to do it.

The decision must come with motivation otherwise it is hollow. Many people must hit rock bottom before something stirrs them into change. Sometimes people are "scared straight", all I know is something just clicks in your head and that's when the decision is truely made.

I've experienced such a thing. After pretty much a lifetime of feeling sorry for myself for being very overweight; One day something clicked, I got on nutrisystem and lost nearly 70lbs in a matter of months. I don't know what motivated me, just after that morning in the shower before work I was all of a sudden dead set on doing it, and I did it. Had I made such a "decision" any other day I would not have followed through.

I'd say considering suicide is damn near a man's rock bottom. If he's down there, he's ready to make a decision to turn his shit around.

Well when I was your age, I remember when them youngsters came and took my job and how livid I was. Then I just took a step back counted to 100 and bought a motorcycle to calm myself down. Greatest decision, then I went and got me a college education and then after 4 years I was promoted. Best decision of my life, you can do it sunny