Beavercreek/Dayton Bike night

pt377

at Quaker Steak and Lube

I dont know that time it starts but it is on Wednesdays, Last year it was on Thursdays. So hope everyone comes out! Right now that the weather says its going to rain, lets hope they still suck at their jobs!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that its on Wednesdays now, They dont have any specials on food we spent $30 more on food at any given time last year. We will be going for bikes and not the food where it used to be bikes and food. I feel bad for them because the inside emptied out after a bit and it was never like that on Thursdays.

Only specials they have are on drinks! and great deals to! but 80% of the people coming at on a motorcycle they don't need to be drinking! have some food specials!

Like I said I'm going to be going JUST to see bikes and hand out till I find a new bike night. I hear Hanks hide out is good on Thursday nights as well.

Not a lot of bikes there but I am willing to help change that! But they have some old sweet cars... hellmutt and I are planning on going this thursday

Edited by snot

We have a sportbike night every wed on 52 in cinci. Always at least 50-100 sportbikes show. Cheap food!

I dont get off work till 7 on wed. :( I would love to come to a "sport" night, all the ones in seem Dayton are "Hog friendly" LOL

Thursdays in Piqua Dairy Queen has a Car/bike show. i think its like 10%off food too.

Piqua is a little hike 30 mins of Highway, not what I find enjoyable. BUT if I am every at my inlaws on a Thursday, I will have to come!

I'd totally be there but with me working 3rd shift kinda sucks my night life during the week days...so til i get off third prob won't make it... FML

I know how you feel... a bit. I used to work 6pm - 12am on the weekends could never do a thing. I would get to the bar and everyone would be wasted by the time I would get there.

Is the Oregon District still a gathering spot for sportbikes on Sat nights? Its been a long time...

We used to have some decent groups ride out of there. That was a long time ago (when I was able to stay awake past 10pm).

Is the Oregon District still a gathering spot for sportbikes on Sat nights? Its been a long time...

We used to have some decent groups ride out of there. That was a long time ago (when I was able to stay awake past 10pm).

I remember those days too, some weekends at Wiley's parking lot there'd be a monster crowd of sport riders then BIG packs of 30-40 bikes running the rt35/rt49 split like it was motogp race. Played at BlindBobs in the Oregon recently and didnt see hardly any so those days may be gone?:dunno:

anyone going tonight???

We wont be going, got chores to do tonight since we're out of town this wkend

I know how you feel... a bit. I used to work 6pm - 12am on the weekends could never do a thing. I would get to the bar and everyone would be wasted by the time I would get there.

Sounds like easy pickings!!

-VanDy