Motoseries PIRC (beaverun) trackday weekend

blue03636

I'm booked for Saturday. I'm probably going Sunday as well once I figure out how to delay Mother's Day for one day.

Has anyone been able to reach Todd lately? I've been after him for buying a new suit but he hasn't returned any of my calls or email.

5/12-13, who's going?

The murse sat, working on his gargling skills to get sun off work

Saturday is a go ;) Being a female dominated profession I assumed there would be no need to display the gargling skills...that is where I thought wrong.

I won't show until Saturday morning as well. I will be staying Saturday night to hang out. I will have a hot charcoal grill going if anyone wants to throw their meat on it. Looking forward to it.

I'm thinking about driving out Friday night, how is camping handled at the track? If I go I probably won't get there till late evening. Can you just drive in?

Typically I just drive out the morning of, so I have no idea how this stuff gets handled.

There will be someone at the little building right inside the gate just as there is on sat morning. I think it's $20 per vehicle for camping, this may have changed with the new ownership. I know last year the gate was open throughout the night, people were showing up at 2ish in the morning.

FYI!!!

This was posted by Todd on MS today at noon.

"Gate fee is $10 per rider and that includes 2 additional people in that vehicle, kids 10 and under are free.

Camping is $15 for one night and $25 for two nights.

Also new policy, NO ONE is allowed to park cars/trucks/trailers or camp up at the top of the hill where the bathroom/garages/classroom building is.

In the future they plan to purchase generators for rent if you do not have your own, they do not expect to have them available for this weekend, maybe by our next event."