Re: Dyno Day.

DTM Brian

A lot of you already know how the dyno day operate. I have a couple of requests and information regarding the day coming up.

I will have a sign up sheet on table next to the car dyno. I take bikes in order of the sign up list. If your name is next on the list and you are not to be found we are going to skip over you. It will be between you and the others on the list to be put back in the mix without going to the end of it.

Cash Only Please

I am expecting to be busy and turn out 6-7 bikes an hour. My credit card process is online and takes a while to complete. I do not mind proccessing a debit/credit card for a $500.00 tune. I simply do not have time to run a bunch of cards during a dyno day. I will bring me several fives and tens for change for guys/gals paying with 2 twenties. If it is possible try to have the exact amount.

Smokers

I am going to try and remember to put a couple 5 gallon containers with kitty litter in them so you guys/gals and put your used smokes in them. PLEASE do not throw them on the ground in the parking lot. If it means that you need to walk 20 feet from where you are to throw them in the container it would be a big help. If you see someone throwing their butts on the ground please ask them to pick them up and throw them in the trash. This makes my job a lot easier in cleaning up and keeps the landlord off my ass about them being left in the parking lot.

Trash

Same goes for trash. I will try to have trash bags handy and keep the can/cans from overflowing with trash.

Most importantly

Have fun :D