Man sues BMW for 20-month erection after bike ride

JonS

how is this possible.

or am i being fucking obtuse.

IIRC, He contends that there was a ridge on the seat (Corbin seat?) that pressed against a nerve, causing damage to that nerve. he is suing Corbin for making the seat and BMW for installing the seat on his bike.

Pretty ballsy move.

Hmm, cant have sex because he has a boner? Umm, I thought it was the other way around. I guess ive been doing it wrong all these years :dunno: time to back to sex ed.

They didn't elaborate on his complications, but priapism can result in impotence, blood clots and even gangrene/amputation. Long term priapism resulting in the inability to get-it-on is pretty easy to believe.

It's a pity. I heard he was a fine, upstanding citizen.

They didn't elaborate on his complications, but priapism can result in impotence, blood clots and even gangrene/amputation. Long term priapism resulting in the inability to get-it-on is pretty easy to believe.

It's a pity. I heard he was a fine, upstanding citizen.

well, this is way way way beyond just priapism, if its been 20 months and a DR cannot figure out his condition(which I cannot believe) and there has been no steps to getting this cured on his part(which I can believe) than I say he really doesnt have a case here. Priapism isnt an uncommon thing. Im not sure if having a 6 hour erection classifies priapism or if having an erection 6 hours after you finish classifies priapism, but I suppose that makes no.difference in this case.

I think I got a lil off track though, but regardless im not sure how he can have a erection this long without ever being treated and if he was treated how come there is no cure? I smell something in the air and its not roses.

well, this is way way way beyond just priapism, if its been 20 months and a DR cannot figure out his condition(which I cannot believe) and there has been no steps to getting this cured on his part(which I can believe) than I say he really doesnt have a case here. Priapism isnt an uncommon thing. Im not sure if having a 6 hour erection classifies priapism or if having an erection 6 hours after you finish classifies priapism, but I suppose that makes no.difference in this case.

I think I got a lil off track though, but regardless im not sure how he can have a erection this long without ever being treated and if he was treated how come there is no cure? I smell something in the air and its not roses.

Valid questions. 20 months without a cure sounds quite excessive. I wonder how accurate the new report is.

• 2 months later...