870 add ons and accessories?

Bad324

Looking for a Mothers Day present as well as any useful things for mine

1) My mom has requested a pistol grip in order to make it easier and more comfortable to hold. My concern is her shoulder/back not having enough strength to handle the recoil with no butt stock.

2) For mine I've been thinking going with an AR15 style. Pros/Cons?

3) Flashlight. Worthwhile add on or no?

I'm new to owning a shotgun so any tips or suggestions on this stuff as well as anything else will be helpful!

I'm going to say your mom prolly needs a stock.

Look at the Urbino. 12" LoP and a pistol grip. You may like the Urbino as well

http://harristacticalonline.com/Mesa-Tactical-Urbino-Stock-for-Remington-870-1100-11-87-Shotguns-Urbino-REM.htm

Flashlight on a shotty is easy.

EDIT. Talk to Dale about the Urbino. He has/had one and I liked the feel.

He can prolly get you a better price as well.

Dude Paul's wife who is smaller then my 11 year old handles a 500 with a pistol grip. If you like the pistol grip but still want a stock check out the ones that flip over the top.

6107vYtc46L._AA1500_.jpg

Lyns is a badass and could more than likely whoop most dudes ass. My mom is old and has shoulder and back issues. It would be my Mothers Day gift to her so as long as I'm ordering something for her might as well get some shit for mine too :D

1. I agree with the knoxx stock.

2. No opinion.

3. Just remember a flashlight makes a great target if you don't know how to flip it on and off and move appropriately.

I'm going to say your mom prolly needs a stock.

Look at the Urbino. 12" LoP and a pistol grip. You may like the Urbino as well

http://harristacticalonline.com/Mesa-Tactical-Urbino-Stock-for-Remington-870-1100-11-87-Shotguns-Urbino-REM.htm

Flashlight on a shotty is easy.

EDIT. Talk to Dale about the Urbino. He has/had one and I liked the feel.

He can prolly get you a better price as well.

sweet I'll have to look into this option. Do you know what the LoP on it is from the factory? I tried doing some searching last night but couldn't come up with anything. I was dead tired so that probably didn't help

Which 870 do you have?

I know the Urbino will be shorter.

WARNING!!!UNPOPULAR OPINION BELOW!!!

Tac pump shotguns shouldn't have pistol grips. People operate better without them.

My wife has one of these stocks...Gadgety, but She's petite and can rapid fire 12-ga (target) from the hip all day w/ it.

Which 870 do you have?

I know the Urbino will be shorter.

WARNING!!!UNPOPULAR OPINION BELOW!!!

Tac pump shotguns shouldn't have pistol grips. People operate better without them.

I'm pretty sure they got the same one as me and they are the Express Home Defense/Tactical version. The lowest level ones

+1 for the Blackhawk Knox.

I can fire my 870 with one outstretched arm with no recoil.

Firing a shot fun with a regular stock one handed is pretty easy. You stretch your arm out and do the gangsta tilt with it so that the stock rests on your forearm and it fires fine.