Shoei RF-900 *Like new*

danny23

Like new Shoei RF-900 helmet (Size - Medium) for sale. Discontinued and hard to find! Only worn twice by my wife but she doesn't do much riding with me anymore so she wants it gone. Been sitting in the closet for a while, thing needs to go. DOT/SNELL approved. Retail price is $356.99 (as seen online) but I'm willing to let it go for $200 OBO. Open to reasonable offers :)

Shoei5.jpg

Shoei4.jpg

Shoei2.jpg

Shoei3.jpg

Edited by danny23

A like new helmet that is old, and allot of new very nice helmets can be had for that price.....just sayin.

Like new meaning it was barely worn. Wow, you seriously think this is a 2012 helmet or thought that's what I meant? You must not know what the term "like new" means.

Find me a new, very nice Shoei for $300. Let me know when you find one.

I also said "OBO" but I guess you missed that part huh?

• Upvote 1

Like new meaning it was barely worn. Wow, you seriously think this is a 2012 helmet or thought that's what I meant? You must not know what the term "like new" means.

Find me a new, very nice Shoei for $300. Let me know when you find one.

I also said "OBO" but I guess you missed that part huh?

Nope.....I know how old an RF-900 is "I used to have a Picotte", makes no difference whether it is like new or not.....cause it isn't. Not trashing your posting, but that is probably why you continue to bump your own thread. I paid $329 for my new 2012 Shoei Qwest by the way, and is leaps and bounds superior. If somebody gives you a good OBO, I would jump on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...