Recommend me a good tire..

SRTurbo04

Havent been on here in some time But my 03 yzf600 needs a new rear tire.

I got around 18k miles out of my avon storm tonnnn of highway miles and hell of alot of slow passes at the track . Might get another but figured i would see about other peoples advice on maybe a better tire out there for the price?

Do alot of high way miles, and love a good handling tire.

id recommend a PR2 but holy shit 18k out of an avon storm?
18k? holy shit!

yeaaaa im kind of awesome...

ha hadid alot of 100 mile commutes for work and 500 passes at the track( and sadly any one on here that knows me knows im not exaggerating..) shoot bike doesnnt make enough power to spin the tire :nono:

yeaaaa im kind of awesome...

ha hadid alot of 100 mile commutes for work and 500 passes at the track( and sadly any one on here that knows me knows im not exaggerating..) shoot bike doesnnt make enough power to spin the tire :nono:

Shit, you weight 85 pounds? Dunno how to whack the throttle wide full open? Never go faster than 65? Barely ever use the brakes? Dont ever lean it and clean off the chicken strips?

:D

Shit, you weight 85 pounds? Dunno how to whack the throttle wide full open? Never go faster than 65? Barely ever use the brakes? Dont ever lean it and clean off the chicken strips?

:D

195, lanch from street light to street light as if its a race, hit tripple digits daily (on a closed course ) andddd the chicken strips are gone too thsi tires friedddddd :D

Id say post a pock of your rear tire. I know when i say my tires are shot some people still think they have alot of miles left in them. Im betting yours have cords showing lol.

Jst2fast got 9k out of a pilot power front. And i saw how, there was barely a tire left on the wheel.

Id say post a pock of your rear tire. I know when i say my tires are shot some people still think they have alot of miles left in them. Im betting yours have cords showing lol.

Jst2fast got 9k out of a pilot power front. And i saw how, there was barely a tire left on the wheel.

Like Max power said she had about 1k of life left on her :lol:

ill get a pic but yea cords are showing there gone

Oh and hit me up i can get you some avons at a great price, and also mount and balance!

sweet will do, you do install too? my backs shot and cant be bending down long enough to change a tire fml

sweet will do, you do install too? my backs shot and cant be bending down long enough to change a tire fml

Not only can he do your tires, but he is the best shop in central ohio according to the reviews I've read here... and a good dude

I picked up a shinko 009 raven on the rear and an 005 advance up front...so far I like it. My bikes a 600 and I can feel the tire start to spin up when accelerating out of a turn while still leaned in. I'll be getting another set if they get good mileage.