Should Exarch be banned from the firearms section?

crb

Should Exarch be banned from the firearms section  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should Exarch be banned from the firearms section

• Yes, he is a trolling, uninformed, ignoramus
    • Just Yes
    • No, but he is a trolling, uninformed, ignoramus
    • Just No
    • Hookers And Blow!
    • Liquor and Whores!

While I do get annoyed with Exarch, I have to agree with Jblosser. We can't ban him just because we don't agree with him. I also am refraining from passing judgement for two reasons. 1) It isn't my place to judge. 2) I've never actually even met him. It would be unfair to make assumptions about him based on his online persona.

I never said I would call. After I posted the law about having a license one of Brandon's minions posted "So, you gonna call the gooberment on us? lol" and I told him no I wasn't. My comment was actually directed to Brandon saying crap about OR gun posts and how he wasn't going to have anything illegal on his site. There is nothing illegal about you guys talking about guns..... however it IS illegal to sell food without a license.

Well your stupidity is what could cause the health department to show up and fine Brandon. Not only is it a fine you have to go to court. Just one more thing on his record. So keep playing idiot and I will make a report to the health department and make sure a sanitarian shows up.

Like I said, I don't care but you did say you would

• Upvote 1

But did one show up at their party? NO. I was making a point.

Have you read this?

lol

I foresee someone needing to do some reorganizing in this thread soon. It's no fun if we're multi-gang banging. Each gangbangee deserves our full attention.

Oh dear lord, PLEASE don't forget to remind everyone how illegal raffles are unless you are a 501©(3).

As for Exarch... Don't ban him. If he can't be a good example, at least he can serve as a horrible warning (second time today I have been able to use that one).

From what I heard is they showed up yesterday. I made a statement prior to the party, if I was actually gonna call I would have had them show up at the party. These forums are public you know. So lesson learned for EVERYONE! Next time I try to point something out that is illegal I will send a pm so nobody else can see. However, I will not take the blame for someone breaking the law and getting popped for it. I bet nothing even happened since they didn't catch him selling food. Prolly just told him what the laws are and left.

Oh dear lord, PLEASE don't forget to remind everyone how illegal raffles are unless you are a 501©(3).

As for Exarch... Don't ban him. If he can't be a good example, at least he can serve as a horrible warning (second time today I have been able to use that one).

True...so for crying outloud don't post the stuff online. Have some damn common sense people!!!

We aren't talking about saftey or ranges. We are talking about you commenting and giving misinformation on numerous occasions. This is the problem not structured handling requirements. Instead of passing false information or giving uneducated opinions just try not posting.

What false info? I said I Think on 1 fucking law that I got wrong.... Which WAS a law last year... Its not like the law I even got wrong was a major law and did I mention I used the words 'i think' go pull up some shit where im wrong instead of jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else.

<3 bandwagon posers, seems there is a bunch of people here that can't think for themselves...

When the fuck have I not backed my shit up with a link? Oh wait, I always do. So fuck you and the rest of the bandwagoners. Maybe when some newbie asshole shoots you because he doesn't know how to properly handle a weapon then you'll see shit through different eyes. Maybe when your best friend/family member gets shot by some dumbass who didn't have proper training or didn't care about safety you'll see shit differently. Until then fuck you and have a nice day.

• Downvote 1

Has anyone checked the IP addresses of Exarch and Lilbit? I'm beginning to think that they are the same person. They don't seem to appear online at the same time and when they do post, each one offers either wrong information, or bad advice.

Something to consider.

Has anyone checked the IP addresses of Exarch and Lilbit? I'm beginning to think that they are the same person. They don't seem to appear online at the same time and when they do post, each one offers either wrong information, or bad advice.

Something to consider.

Oh Good Lord. I am not Exarch :lol:

From what I heard is they showed up yesterday. I made a statement prior to the party, if I was actually gonna call I would have had them show up at the party. These forums are public you know. So lesson learned for EVERYONE! Next time I try to point something out that is illegal I will send a pm so nobody else can see. However, I will not take the blame for someone breaking the law and getting popped for it. I bet nothing even happened since they didn't catch him selling food. Prolly just told him what the laws are and left.

His thread about the HD was posted May 5th. And yes, these forums are public so when you say something and then say you didn't say it, it rubs people the wrong way.

I haven't seen his thread from May 5. I heard about it on May 7. I'll give you this... I forgot saying that to the ass that got smart, however it was prior to the party and I didn't call. Funny how a thread was started in an area that I don't have access to and Brandon has never sent me a pm about it either. Bottom line is this..... he broke the law, his minions cry when someone "breaks" the law in accordance to their riding (usually it comes out around the third post in a thread.... Well, I came up on the dude doing 110, don't understand why he was upset....) so I don't feel any pity. K? Be smart and don't be an ass on the interwebz and keep some posts private.