Should Exarch be banned from the firearms section?

crb

Should Exarch be banned from the firearms section  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should Exarch be banned from the firearms section

• Yes, he is a trolling, uninformed, ignoramus
    • Just Yes
    • No, but he is a trolling, uninformed, ignoramus
    • Just No
    • Hookers And Blow!
    • Liquor and Whores!

How dare some of us make sense and actually not be full of shit! You "Mr. Ex" have brought all this attention upon yourself, go back and read your almost 1000 posts you have made. I am sure you are a good enough guy in person, but online you have a whole different persona. There are folks on here that actually know each other and hangout quite often, and many that are very knowledgeable about allot. It is one thing to have an opinion, belief, viewpoint or perspective, but consistently talking out of your ass is a whole other game. Yes there are those that will call you out on something......well actually most of us will do that.:D Get out and meet some of us, maybe that can clear the air. I will give you this much, you are interesting for sure.

And honestly the funny thing about all of this is Brandon found out what I said is true. You have to have a license to sell food!

So are you the one that freaked him out and got him to pull the firearms classifieds section?

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

So are you the one that freaked him out and got him to pull the firearms classifieds section?

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Uh no. And hey glad to see you are OK after the porch parking job. That had to be be some scary shit!

How dare some of us make sense and actually not be full of shit! You "Mr. Ex" have brought all this attention upon yourself, go back and read your almost 1000 posts you have made. I am sure you are a good enough guy in person, but online you have a whole different persona. There are folks on here that actually know each other and hangout quite often, and many that are very knowledgeable about allot. It is one thing to have an opinion, belief, viewpoint or perspective, but consistently talking out of your ass is a whole other game. Yes there are those that will call you out on something......well actually most of us will do that.:D Get out and meet some of us, maybe that can clear the air. I will give you this much, you are interesting for sure.

well, if you cannot find proof... With 1k posts it should be a snap for you to find something where I am wrong and im not talking something you disagree with, but where im flat out wrong.

I don't have a dog in this fight, bur didn't you on multiple occasions threaten to call the health department? IIRC it was just more than saying you needed a license.
Hey it wasn't multiple...just one response to a minion to make a point :D

well, if you cannot find proof... With 1k posts it should be a snap for you to find something where I am wrong and im not talking something you disagree with, but where im flat out wrong.
I bet it was a pain in the ass to get up them steps? Doesnt look like there was enough room there for you to drive it up a ramp. Sometimes the wind can create a downforce lifting an object in the air(like my shed) it could have been enough to lift the bike up enough to tip it on the kickstand side.

:stirpot:

What's wrong with that statement? Would you like pictures of said missing shed and my backyard, which is enclosed?

Seriously? Did you even read the bolded part? Are you an expert in the field of aerospace like you are in IT?

I thought the AFJ thing ended up being legit and there was no problem? And why wouldn't he post something that is a rant in the Ranting and Raving sub forum? It's not like he knew you didn't have it turned on :dunno:

What false info? I said I Think on 1 fucking law that I got wrong.... Which WAS a law last year... Its not like the law I even got wrong was a major law and did I mention I used the words 'i think' go pull up some shit where im wrong instead of jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else.

<3 bandwagon posers, seems there is a bunch of people here that can't think for themselves...

When the fuck have I not backed my shit up with a link? Oh wait, I always do. So fuck you and the rest of the bandwagoners. Maybe when some newbie asshole shoots you because he doesn't know how to properly handle a weapon then you'll see shit through different eyes. Maybe when your best friend/family member gets shot by some dumbass who didn't have proper training or didn't care about safety you'll see shit differently. Until then fuck you and have a nice day.

I'm a band wagon guy huh? Nice fucking try.

No newbie will ever put a bullet in me because I shoot with people who are just as cautuos as me. I shoot with people who are concerned about safety enough to wear all proper equipment also. Unlike you who already stated you don't shoot with eye and ear pro, but you are super soldier I forgot....

You also seem to be missing my point that you jump onto a thread and post with out knowing wtf you are talking about. Maybe if you do your research before you you start hammering on your phones touch screen you wouldn't sound like such a fucking jackass.

Another good point is you awesome stance on the Zimmerman case. I got so fed up with it I actually made a whole new thread to spoon feed people like you who were basing opinions and judgment on misinformation from the media. I don't give a shit that you have an opinion but at least have all the facts like the actual 911 transcript read.

• Upvote 1

Pokey gets it

please ban lilbit....exarch seems like a cool dude compared to her in this thread, and thats saying something....i fucking hate crazy bitches, especially ones who try and get people in trouble with the law over some dumb shit on the internet....this happened on CR with robs crazy ass gf and some people ended up actually facing charges over some stupid stuff....we shouldnt have to watch our back and double check every post to make sure theres nothing she can turn us in for......what about dales event? maybe she will have the health dept come there and bust it up too, legit or not