MotoSeries 5/19 and 5/20 (2012) - roll call

redkow97

Ya I guess, that's what I put when I paid for the license and its on my card now. I was supposed to be 11 to make purchasing numbers easy but they gave that one away.

Just wondering as there is another rider in this thread with #10. :p

Sprints are sprints...8-10laps. Mini is mini-endurance 20 minute race and part of that type of the endurance series so to speak and not broken down into novice and expert. Where-as 600 sbk is divided between classes.

Edited by SJC1000rr

Sprints are sprints...8-10laps. Mini is mini-endurance 20 minute race and part of that type of the endurance series so to speak and not broken down into novice and expert. Where-as 600 sbk is divided between classes.

This had me thinking too because if I ran the 600 SBK, I wouldn't get lapped so many times :cry: But for real, I was thinking about the classes, seems like there'd be a better chance to actually do well for me in this kinda race.

May look into adding that too now that I'm thinking about it.

the biggest thing in sprints is the start. If you're not out front right away, you just don't have enough laps to catch the people who you lost touch with on the first lap.

in the mini-20, you can afford (a little) to be buried in the pack, and take the first 10 laps catching up to people, then then next 10 battling them for position.

Looking at possibly Saturday... Not 100%.

Races, I am doing the two superbike races, 1000 GT and Heavy 20.

Mad and Nick need to buck up and run sprints. Not gonna get any man parts if ya only do one race... :D

You pay, I will ride any race you want me too...otherwise my broke ass will stick to running mini 20's till I am working at UC.

the biggest thing in sprints is the start. If you're not out front right away, you just don't have enough laps to catch the people who you lost touch with on the first lap.

in the mini-20, you can afford (a little) to be buried in the pack, and take the first 10 laps catching up to people, then then next 10 battling them for position.

Some what correct, but you kind of give the false idea that it is a 20 lap race. It is a 20 minute race, so it would be slightly less than 20 laps.

Fair point. It's a lot closer to 20 for Wrobel than it is for most of us, but in a perfect world you'd get 17 complete laps in. That's taking into account a clutch start on lap 1, and then averaging 1:08's

No easy task.

Looks like I'll probably do the TD on Saturday, but only do a few sessions to save on tires. Just want to shake down the bike and new MC to make sure it works and get a good feel for it. Will be coming up Friday night most likely and stay thru Sunday and leave for Canton due to work. Gf will be coming up with friends Sunday I believe.

K let's get the gayness started back on this shit! First RACE weekend! Granted sounds like the Murse and Hollywood are about to smoke all our asses! Minus KTMBrian that is.

Just so they are gentle when they do their fly by's.

Hollywood has other plans for your assess...just saying.

This is true.... no lube, boys.

Gosh this is just perfect, how did you know how I liked it?

I'll be up Friday as well, hoping to ride Friday unless work makes me stay lol. Was thinking Saturday afterwards maybe anyone who wanted to could roll to the resturante Nick and I hit for his Birthday last year, place had a 20.00 steak dinner that was epic. Plus they have beer.

I will have a cooler full of Yuenglings, and Christmas Ale as I have some of both I need to clear out. Probably just bringing some stuff to grill and eat at the track other than Saturday night.

If no one wants to do that, I headed into the east side of CLE last year to see some friends and grab dinner and drinks.

Who is responsible for the male entertainment? Hookers, and blow?

Probably just bringing some stuff to grill and eat at the track other than Saturday night.

this is my plan for Saturday night as well. does anyone have a wagon or something?

I like to take a cooler along for the ride on a track walk. I know where the track goes, but I want to take a closer look at the run off area in a few places.

Can someone who is getting there on Friday save me a spot for my canopy/bike? I will probably park further from the track, but I'd like to be able to sit and BS between sessions/races. There is definitely room for more than just me under my canopy.

this is my plan for Saturday night as well. does anyone have a wagon or something?

I like to take a cooler along for the ride on a track walk. I know where the track goes, but I want to take a closer look at the run off area in a few places.

Can someone who is getting there on Friday save me a spot for my canopy/bike? I will probably park further from the track, but I'd like to be able to sit and BS between sessions/races. There is definitely room for more than just me under my canopy.

Wagon? Bro your cooler doesn't have wheels?

I am sure we'll all end up pitting close, as we normally get there early and save some spots. I know there's a lot of us Friday so we should be able to get plenty of room.

I'm contemplating going on Friday. I'll already be in Stow for work and think I might be able to get out early enough. The track is only 40 min. from where I'll be. Plus I still need to see about getting my hauler before then as well. So if everything works out I'll try to make it for Friday.

I'm contemplating going on Friday. I'll already be in Stow for work and think I might be able to get out early enough. The track is only 40 min. from where I'll be. Plus I still need to see about getting my hauler before then as well. So if everything works out I'll try to make it for Friday.

More people for spoon time!