MotoSeries 5/19 and 5/20 (2012) - roll call

redkow97

I won't be able to pick up my newly acquired trailer until this weekend. The other trailer I used this past weekend is gone.

I appreciate the offer but I doubt you'd drive all the way to the west side of Cleveland and then back down to Nelsons.

Are you kickin' your little yellow side kick out!?!?

Bro he's in Vegas this weekend so there you go! I mean who doesn't love the friendly Ginger. Toss him some coin for the fuel and you are good.

Then we can spoon too. I mean wait what? Yeah, thats what I said.

I've got room in my trailer....no excuses! West side ain't that far
I won't be able to pick up my newly acquired trailer until this weekend. The other trailer I used this past weekend is gone.

I appreciate the offer but I doubt you'd drive all the way to the west side of Cleveland and then back down to Nelsons.

Sack up nancy and come ride, you have no excuse now since brandon will take care of you.

Bastards. The issue is Brandon would have to drive out one evening on Wed. or Thurs. to get my shit and then I'd have to meet you guys on Fri. and then we'd have to work out getting my shit out of his trailer later. I have no issue cover some fuel costs, etc.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit......

Bastards. The issue is Brandon would have to drive out one evening on Wed. or Thurs. to get my shit and then I'd have to meet you guys on Fri. and then we'd have to work out getting my shit out of his trailer later. I have no issue cover some fuel costs, etc.

Just give up you suck anyways :D

Just go so I can pass you some more

• Upvote 1

did someone say West side of Cleveland?

My bike is fully buttoned-up and ready to ride as of about 2 hours ago.

I hadn't planned on packing to fit 2 bikes, but for a trip as short as nelson, I could figure it out pretty easily...

(seriously, if my assistance is needed, I just need to know during the day tomorrow so I can plan to move stuff tomorrow evening. I have concert tickets on Thursday evening and will be totally unavailable...)

Marty,

Can I pre-order with the PDF form at the track? Just promise to only shoot my right side bodywork with the good shots, my left has some duct tape on it. lol. Not to mention I don't plan to run a ton Saturday, more Friday then Sunday for the race.

You won't be shooting Friday will you?