I Can Now Legally Be A Right Wing Gun Toting HillBilly

tyler524

That's why I don't go into Wally world unarmed

or you could be like me and don't go at all. Its become far too low class and I just cant handle it without wanting to just yell at people

or you could be like me and don't go at all. Its become far too low class and I just cant handle it without wanting to just yell at people

Its really all we have it coshocton. There are a few smaller grocery stores but more.times than not you aren't gonna find everything you need there.

And? If you have an accident with an IWB holster it will take out your hip. Which would you prefer?

Keep your booger hook off the trigger while holstering and there won't be any accident.

(The smartcarry holds the pistol in front of your junk, not pointing at it - an AD/ND will shoot the ground between your feet)

Great my balls will become a back stop for the bullet LOL

Great my balls will become a back stop for the bullet LOL

One last time, for the slow kids...

(The smartcarry holds the pistol in front of your junk, not pointing at it - an AD/ND will shoot the ground between your feet)

If your balls are in front of your junk then you have bigger problems than can be solved by a holster. :D

congrats!! i just saw Pam in Delaware county today and picked my license up. It took a while but the wait is over now. took the pro carry II out for a while and it felt nice, wearing a galco summer comfort, will be looking into the crossbreed though, nothing but good things to be said about that!