I Can Now Legally Be A Right Wing Gun Toting HillBilly

tyler524

Finally after waiting for over a month for my appointment, I had it Monday and picjed up my license today. Now it's time I try to find a good holster or two.

• Upvote 1

The resident brit will try to tell you to use thunder wear....

AKA SmartCarry. Works for deep concealment where you can't afford to print. The Bersa (Argentinian clone of the James Bond's Walter PPK, BTW) is easy to conceal.

I almost exclusively IWB carry and use the smartcarry when a cover garment would be too obvious.

In other words he points the gun at his man parts and enjoys the thrill of it. :)

*sigh*

So yeah, the smart carry works out ok but it's slow to draw and you have to wear your belt a notch or two loose so you can pull your belt forward and draw. It actually hangs like a cup so the muzzle hangs lower than your important bits. For me the only time it prints it the heel of the grip causes a small bump about 2" under my belt on my right side halfway between the zipper and the pocket. Even if someone notices it it looks like a pen or something in my pocket. I don't even notice the pistol while it's there unless I sit down. Don't expect to be able to draw while seated so car carry is not suited to the smartcarry.

I prefer the IWB, though, for faster draw and versatility.

*sigh*

So yeah, the smart carry works out ok but it's slow to draw and you have to wear your belt a notch or two loose so you can pull your belt forward and draw. It actually hangs like a cup so the muzzle hangs lower than your important bits. For me the only time it prints it the heel of the grip causes a small bump about 2" under my belt on my right side halfway between the zipper and the pocket. Even if someone notices it it looks like a pen or something in my pocket. I don't even notice the pistol while it's there unless I sit down. Don't expect to be able to draw while seated so car carry is not suited to the smartcarry.

I prefer the IWB, though, for faster draw and versatility.

This holster will take out your johnson if you have a accident.

How do you sit down without hurt the other peace you carry

dont be going to wally world with that now

I thought this was in reference to what happened down here in Texas(one of my coworkers was at the store when in happened)....but hell, when I tried to get the referencing news article, EVERYONE is shooting people in Wal-Mart! :wtf:

I thought this was in reference to what happened down here in Texas(one of my coworkers was at the store when in happened)....but hell, when I tried to get the referencing news article, EVERYONE is shooting people in Wal-Mart! :wtf:

That's why I don't go into Wally world unarmed

This holster will take out your johnson if you have a accident.

How do you sit down without hurt the other peace you carry

And? If you have an accident with an IWB holster it will take out your hip. Which would you prefer?

Keep your booger hook off the trigger while holstering and there won't be any accident.

(The smartcarry holds the pistol in front of your junk, not pointing at it - an AD/ND will shoot the ground between your feet)