Rumors of my demise are greatly exagerated

bacchus

Nice meeting up with some of you tonight at Wings and Rings.

Leaving, we were going to ride to QS&L (ask Yota) and going to 270N I got forced to other direction, tunneled over to the grass and decided to prove to Pauly an ST4 is a multi-tool, too. I figured I was about 10' off the berm, riding it out at 60mph. Made it back on road, pulled over after the ramp and had a smoke. One of the guys tonight (on a beemer - missed you name - I was distracted) saw my off road excursion and stopped to make sure my pants were clean. Casper came along a minute later. We checked out the bike, pulled the grass off it, and parted ways.

Never thought I'd enduro an ST4.

Nothing wrong with a little adventure

If my bike were an advtourer, I would agree.

Glad your ok

Thanks

That is crazy! I am glad you are ok! What exactly happened? Did a car run you off the road?

Got forced onto the southbound 270 entrance from Broad and then forced to the berm where it got interesting. I was doing ok until I was into the marbles, then I tunnel visioned...suddenly, I'm bouncing along parralel to the road, but about 10' removed from it at 60mph:eek::eek::eek:...guy was probably a bit upset about 3 bikes coming across his bow and I took the brunt of his anger.:nono::nono::nono:

Glad your OK. But I would have maintained my lane (yes its easy saying this rather than actually doing it) .

But if you got hurt by riding in the grass-your liable

If you stayed in your lane a d he hit you, he's at fault.

Glad your OK. But I would have maintained my lane (yes its easy saying this rather than actually doing it) .

But if you got hurt by riding in the grass-your liable

If you stayed in your lane a d he hit you, he's at fault.

I had a better chance of staying alive in the grass.

He knew I was there, and was pissed about the sportbikes that had just ran across his nose...doubt a louder horn would have had an effect.