goodbye

Cp09r1

i had my helmet on and they said that saved my life i also had my leather jacket on with a titanium spine protector in it and leather gloves and like work boots and jeans.

and yes my dad has a vrod and he said he doesn't drive as crazy as me and that he will never get in a accident

i had my helmet on and they said that saved my life i also had my leather jacket on with a titanium spine protector in it and leather gloves and like work boots and jeans.

and yes my dad has a vrod and he said he doesn't drive as crazy as me and that he will never get in a accident

Accidents are just that, not all of them are 100% avoidable, your dad should know that.

Glad you are ok, I hope you make a full recovery soon.

Just because you're not riding doesn't mean you have to leave. Stick around.

Sorry to hear. If they ticketed you then I hope they have an independent witness (or you confessed to running the red).

I have been on this site for ever, and only recently got back to owning a bike.

It's not a bad thing to keep in touch with this group of people(regardless of our dysfunctional nature).

This!

i was coming off the highway 315 and took the neil exit and then i thought i had the green light and was going through the intersection and saw the car last minute and gave it gas to make it but she hit me on my right side and I went 150 ft from where she hit me ... everyone thought i was dead

Did this happen Wednesday? If so I work by the Arena and everyone here at work were talking about the wreck we couldnt believe how long it took the ambulance to respond.