Trade Only: Alpinestars ATL leather jacket/Caberg helmet

Cheech

ATL Jacket, size 2XL. Worn for about 2 years, great condition.

alpinestars_atl_jacket_white_detail_1_600.jpg

Caberg Solo helmet, size L. Purchased at IP back in 2007, been sitting in my cabinet in the garage for the last 3 years. I got about a year is light riding in this before I picked up a Scorpion 1000. One of the first with the internal flip-down visor, excellent condition.

caberg-104-solo-aerations.jpg

Looking for a pistol trade. I'm willing to throw in cash, but not a lot. I don't really need the money, but as I'm sitting this year out for motorcycling I figured I'd get something out of this and get some gear when I'm ready to get back on the horse again, and 600juice's Ruger thread got me thinking. :)

I'm after a 9/.40 ideally, however if you have a .22 that's interesting I'd consider it. M&P is preferred for .40/9, for .22 a P22 is preferred.

damn you. If that jacket was more perforated I would make you sell to me!

There's perforations on the top by the shoulders. I've never had a problem in hot weather at speed, and even in a little traffic. I might even be up in Ridgeville soon... :)

There's perforations on the top by the shoulders. I've never had a problem in hot weather at speed, and even in a little traffic. I might even be up in Ridgeville soon... :)

I'm a pansy and want a full perforated one again. But if you're coming this way and still have it maybe I can take a look at it. I think a 2xl should fit me