Supermoto vs Deer

Mykill

Damn man, did you end up breaking your ankle? And if you hadnt stopped at the side of the road earlier, you probably would've avoided it all together :dunno: I know......hindsights a bitch

You definitely need to gear up better than a Tshirt n shorts bro :nono:

Ok since it was not you... Help help help help..... Mommy I think I broke my leg.

My leg hurts I think it's broke. My ankle hurts so bad.

NO SHIT, when you do a superman over the bars on what looks to be chip and seal, with shorts= fucked up fucktard

Nope not me.

KK how long did it take for your mom to pick you up? :D

Ahhh! Just saw this - well, strike my prior post from the record and deliver to the anus who WAS in the vid :D

man thats freaking quick

i was expecting it to happen, knew the time as mykill said... shortly after 7:30 mins into video ... glued to the monitor to see if i can at least click mouse and pause the video. BAM too fast couldnt even mange to pause the video before impact, i guess there is no freaking way we can react quickly to a deer in real life :mad:

Doesn't take much - they can surprise you.

And when you see one, there's always more...

I came across three like that, crossed in front of us, on the way to a hospital after some one crashed. The other guys never saw them, and I wasn't leading...

Won't always see them. But those deer crossing signs? Yeah, I slow down for those...