5/20 Sunday

twisted12

MArlboroman and I we'll be doing that second route backwords sunday leaving from Carrollton at 10. Not running above New phily though. Probably pass you all in a blur.

Edited by Gump

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how long do you think this will take and are you guys ok with someone who has only been on one group ride and it was a poker run? Do not know how well I can or can not keep up but this is starting right in my back yard so I definitely want to go!

So how long do you think this will take and are you guys ok with someone who has only been on one group ride and it was a poker run? Do not know how well I can or can not keep up but this is starting right in my back yard so I definitely want to go!

if they gonna do what "inyazz pace" its gonna be pretty brutal, dont try to keep up if thats not your style. Just ride your own ride. and dont worry UP will be behind you watching you over :p At least thats my wild guess :p

Ride safe guys

I think I've been profiled....

This is my first ride for the season and I'll be taking it easy. Even if I wasn't taking it easy, I'm not one to brutalize. Any ride I've ever organized or been lead on, I've made sure we all stick together. No one gets left behind. Everyone is free to go at their own pace in the twisties and we all meet up at the next major intersection.

This isn't my ride, so I can't comment on how the pace is gonna be.

I think I've been profiled....

This is my first ride for the season and I'll be taking it easy. Even if I wasn't taking it easy, I'm not one to brutalize. Any ride I've ever organized or been lead on, I've made sure we all stick together. No one gets left behind. Everyone is free to go at their own pace in the twisties and we all meet up at the next major intersection.

This isn't my ride, so I can't comment on how the pace is gonna be.

You are a brutal punisher, that’s why we want you around. I don’t think anyone else wants to lead & I know the route so it will be the U.P. pace I guess.

I might not make this ride after all. I think I might have a slight case of food poisoning.I'm gonna give it about 20 minutes and if I can't stay out of the bathroom, I'm not going anywhere. :(

You better make it, I tried to push the start time to give it time to warm up for you. We could have left already.

Almost home. Thanks for those of you who rolled out with us this morning for sticking around after my accident. Ended up with a dislocated hip but I'm doing fine. I'll have my work cut out for me to get myself and the bike out on the road but it'll happen... I'll just be sure to "tag along" on more of a rookie ride in the future. I'm not at that point yet to roll with you guys.

Almost home. Thanks for those of you who rolled out with us this morning for sticking around after my accident. Ended up with a dislocated hip but I'm doing fine. I'll have my work cut out for me to get myself and the bike out on the road but it'll happen... I'll just be sure to "tag along" on more of a rookie ride in the future. I'm not at that point yet to roll with you guys.

Glad to hear! When I was rolling up I figured it was going to be pretty bad with that guard rail there, you got really lucky! Hope you get better fast.

Also, did you happen to get the EMTs number?! :D

Glad to see you are on the road to recovery. I hope you aren't discouraged and can make it out to ride with us again. The Buell is kind of messed up though at least the forks are. I can't believe you beat us home.

We just cant have nice things when UP is around.

I blame you for not showing up. I will need to see your excuse.

Also, did you happen to get the EMTs number?! :D

Back off you little shit, she's mine all mine.

Yea, had I known everyone else was going to flake out on going back to the racetrack today, I probably would've ridden with you guys. I had my lawn mowed by 9:45am, so I could've geared up and went. You and stumpy may've even passed me out mowing if you were coming from home.

This is what I get for trying to be less selfish and trying to accommodate others. Blew my whole Sunday only to end up napping in my chair.

Glad the damage was minimal, hope to see you out again just take something out of it.

Yea, had I known everyone else was going to flake out on going back to the racetrack today, I probably would've ridden with you guys. I had my lawn mowed by 9:45am, so I could've geared up and went. You and stumpy may've even passed me out mowing if you were coming from home.

This is what I get for trying to be less selfish and trying to accommodate others. Blew my whole Sunday only to end up napping in my chair.

I wouldn't know, I still don't know exactly where you live lol

579422_10100831071093784_12305401_53687747_1064087922_n.jpg

Well here's the hip before they reset it. Headed to the orthopedic shortly for a follow up. A lot less pain and pending the bike situation should be back out in 4-6 weeks. Bike is stuck at impound in coshocton so i gotta figure out getting that thing back. Any of you guys who saw it... beyond the forks, shifter pedal, clutch side handlebar, mirrors, plastic.... anything else major you saw wrong? I should have spares off all of the above listed parts. Less some bolts, bearings, bushings as long as it still looked ok i might be back in business fairly quickly.

We were out there Saturday night, we left when the jet cars came out.

Glad you are all back (relatively) safe. The next time you guys plan a ride have a little courtesy & don't plan it for a day when I have other obligations.

You would have fit right in; once all the posers left it was a ride of the nicest people riding only Hondas

No offense to the others that showed up. I'm trying to fuck with the fat kid on the Kawasaki who lurks here, comes out to ride and leaves early because he is a sissy that can’t ride more than 150 miles.

We had a guest appearance from Jbctown who ride with us for 20 miles. I don't know if he does bike work for a living or just a hobby, I know he does car work but if I wreck a bike and want to keep it I will try to get him to do the bodywork. His bike has been down and it is beautiful.

No offense to the others that showed up. I'm trying to fuck with the fat kid on the Kawasaki who lurks here, comes out to ride and leaves early because he is a sissy that can’t ride more than 150 miles.

We had a guest appearance from Jbctown who ride with us for 20 miles. I don't know if he does bike work for a living or just a hobby, I know he does car work but if I wreck a bike and want to keep it I will try to get him to do the bodywork. His bike has been down and it is beautiful.

+1, jbc does great work, but sadly doesn't pimp out his skillz on here. Maybe that's intentional though.