Saturday 5/19

Hutch

Good ride guys. 669 is sweet.....gonna have to head that way again, maybe once they have edge lines.

Harb...was that an "Oh shit moment" when I passed that truck then you passed the truck and then passed me before the corner on 79? Was smooth as could be but seemed like it wasn't planned lol. Good ride man....79 home was pretty awesome.

Good ride guys. 669 is sweet.....gonna have to head that way again, maybe once they have edge lines.

Harb...was that an "Oh shit moment" when I passed that truck then you passed the truck and then passed me before the corner on 79? Was smooth as could be but seemed like it wasn't planned lol. Good ride man....79 home was pretty awesome.

Hah, the entire ride home after that I kept reminding myself to not forget to apologize for that little f up. I thought we had another 50 or so yards before the corner, but by the time I was past the truck I had no space to slot in cleanly between you two so I figured I'd just get the corner over as quickly as possible without while trying to avoid cutting you off. Certainly wasn't planned - not at all proud of that one :nono:

Other than that, great ride guys. If I ever happen to find myself out near Newark in my car, I'm going to make a point to take that first road we hit and clean up those four or five really tight corners. Those things would be crazy fun if they weren't gravel pits!

Hah, the entire ride home after that I kept reminding myself to not forget to apologize for that little f up. I thought we had another 50 or so yards before the corner, but by the time I was past the truck I had no space to slot in cleanly between you two so I figured I'd just get the corner over as quickly as possible without while trying to avoid cutting you off. Certainly wasn't planned - not at all proud of that one :nono:

Other than that, great ride guys. If I ever happen to find myself out near Newark in my car, I'm going to make a point to take that first road we hit and clean up those four or five really tight corners. Those things would be crazy fun if they weren't gravel pits!

No problem man.....was a little hairy but seemed completely under control. I heard you before I saw you which made it easier since I knew where you were.

Lol....I've actually thought about cleaning up those corners on 668. I ride them all the time cause I only live 20 mins from them. Sounds like a good reason to go for a ride that way this week. I'll take a hand broom and get rid of the pea gravel. You're right too.....would be a great section without all that junk there. Could possibly get rid of my chicken strips on that 180 degree turn but I always take it upright because of the marbles. That's actually what I stopped to tell Hutch & Brent at the intersection at route 40....wanted to warn them about that section. I knew you knew already. Definitely think I'll clean that up this week.