Man w/ 30 kids wants state help w/ child support

chevysoldier

At least he is working to pay the support he pays already.

I agree.... Maybe he should take on another job though and get snipped ;-), min wage isn't shit. My ex doesn't work at all, so he can't pay me child support and he gets all kinds of help from the state and churches. It encourages him to remain jobless and homeless (if you call living in a hotel homeless).

The women have to man up. I have sole custody, and do not get any help from my ex. It's tough work, and rarely can I spend frivolously- but it can be done. And state enforced sterilization might be an option. Say what you will about big government. Homeboy isn't responsible enough. End of story.

• Upvote 1

I agree.... Maybe he should take on another job though and get snipped ;-), min wage isn't shit. My ex doesn't work at all, so he can't pay me child support and he gets all kinds of help from the state and churches. It encourages him to remain jobless and homeless (if you call living in a hotel homeless).
I agree he needs to get another job and get snipped

I see it this way, if you want custody of the kids you shouldn't get support. I had custody of my brother(long story) and neither parent paid support(even though they were supposed to) but it was my decision to take him in, why should I be paid? If I couldn't afford it I wouldn't of took him in.

This works for divorce aswell, if one parent wants the kid they shouldn't need support. I'd rather keep my kids and receive no support over not keeping them. Most the time child support is a scam anyhow, my uncle pays over $800 a month for support(for 1 kid) it doesn't take that much $$ per month to raise a kid. Hell I have 2 of my own under 2 and it's nowhere near that cost for even 2 of them.

Sure kids arn't cheap, but they arn't gunna break the bank either. It takes 2 people to have a kid and if neither is willing to accept responsibility for that child put it up for adoption and force the parents to get fixed. People are just greedy and it makes me sick, they expect shit to be handed to them, well man up and rely on yourself for a change.

I see it this way, if you want custody of the kids you shouldn't get support. I had custody of my brother(long story) and neither parent paid support(even though they were supposed to) but it was my decision to take him in, why should I be paid? If I couldn't afford it I wouldn't of took him in.

This works for divorce aswell, if one parent wants the kid they shouldn't need support. I'd rather keep my kids and receive no support over not keeping them. Most the time child support is a scam anyhow, my uncle pays over $800 a month for support(for 1 kid) it doesn't take that much $$ per month to raise a kid. Hell I have 2 of my own under 2 and it's nowhere near that cost for even 2 of them.

Sure kids arn't cheap, but they arn't gunna break the bank either. It takes 2 people to have a kid and if neither is willing to accept responsibility for that child put it up for adoption and force the parents to get fixed. People are just greedy and it makes me sick, they expect shit to be handed to them, well man up and rely on yourself for a change.

I divorced 10 years ago, this is the first time I asked for child support, I thought of it as you. I want them, I can go without support. Situations change over time and it is needed now to help cover therapy costs for one of the kids, from the doings by his father that put us in this situation. 275 a month is not greedy for 2 kids, that's not even covering co-pays. I haven't gotten any support and I doubt I ever will. My current husband though, he pays out a ridiculous amount of money for 1 child while mother sits on ass in welfare housing collecting all kinds of benefits with her boyfriend.

I divorced 10 years ago, this is the first time I asked for child support, I thought of it as you. I want them, I can go without support. Situations change over time and it is needed now to help cover therapy costs for one of the kids, from the doings by his father that put us in this situation. 275 a month is not greedy for 2 kids, that's not even covering co-pays. I haven't gotten any support and I doubt I ever will. My current husband though, he pays out a ridiculous amount of money for 1 child while mother sits on ass in welfare housing collecting all kinds of benefits with her boyfriend.

If I got divorced and my wife kept the kids I would rather buy stuff my kids need, not give cash/check to the mother. There are waaay too many situations where the money gets abused(which is the case with your current husband and his deadbeat ex-wife).

I can see small amounts being a good thing though(I was suppsed to get $50 a month from my mom and $200 a month from his dad, but never pursued it) and in your case $275 isn't much, but if they arn't going to pay there isn't much you can do(depending on state law) BUT here in Ohio you can get assistance from the government with child support. I know a few people who have gone to the job center filled out a bunch of paperwork and now get cash assistance(like welfare, but not really) just for child support payments.

I'm not 100% sure how it works, but I believe they dock(atleast what I hear) the pay from one parent every check if they are working or if they are not working you just get the money without them docking any pay.

It's something I would look into if I were you, if I knew exactly how it worked I could be of more help, but check out the job center they should be able to take care of you.

Edit- I hope you didn't think that first comment was directed towards you, I just meant in general because MOST, not all cases are BS(I know too many people that pay retarded amounts and arn't even aloud to see their kids)

Edited by Exarch

If I got divorced and my wife kept the kids I would rather buy stuff my kids need, not give cash/check to the mother. There are waaay too many situations where the money gets abused(which is the case with your current husband and his deadbeat ex-wife).

I can see small amounts being a good thing though(I was suppsed to get $50 a month from my mom and $200 a month from his dad, but never pursued it) and in your case $275 isn't much, but if they arn't going to pay there isn't much you can do(depending on state law) BUT here in Ohio you can get assistance from the government with child support. I know a few people who have gone to the job center filled out a bunch of paperwork and now get cash assistance(like welfare, but not really) just for child support payments.

I'm not 100% sure how it works, but I believe they dock(atleast what I hear) the pay from one parent every check if they are working or if they are not working you just get the money without them docking any pay.

It's something I would look into if I were you, if I knew exactly how it worked I could be of more help, but check out the job center they should be able to take care of you.

Edit- I hope you didn't think that first comment was directed towards you, I just meant in general because MOST, not all cases are BS(I know too many people that pay retarded amounts and arn't even aloud to see their kids)

I didn't take personally, each situation is different. I think what you're talking about has income guidelines, the father collects foodstamps, so they are more apt to favor his situation oppose to making him go get a job. It is what it is :rolleyes:

Exarch, please stop posting. You show your lack of intelligence in the majority of your posts.

If someone is going to "let their boys swim" and hope for the best, then not pay up when they "lose" they need to quit playing the game. I know a guy that pays support for a kid that's not even his! He has to fight the mother to get to see the kid that he considers his son.

In my case, the support that my wife gets for my 2 stepsons goes to buy food, and it doesn't even cover that. She and I both work full time jobs, don't spend frivolously, etc... Both of the stepsons are on medication for allergies, asthma, etc, which isn't exactly cheap, even after insurance and drug company coupons. It's tough to raise a family these days.

seeing people all bitch about medical costs and co-pays etc makes me thankful for my shitty morning job.......UPS is hiring guys, I can get anyone in that wants a job at the obetz branch!....benefits after a year, and they pay almost 100% of everything, and the benefits are free.....my 12k surgery, follow up doc appointments, physical therapy, prescriptions, etc etc costs me a grand total of $10.00 for my initial office visit copay....and its like 3am-8am, so it doesnt really interfere with day jobs

seeing people all bitch about medical costs and co-pays etc makes me thankful for my shitty morning job.......UPS is hiring guys, I can get anyone in that wants a job at the obetz branch!....benefits after a year, and they pay almost 100% of everything, and the benefits are free.....my 12k surgery, follow up doc appointments, physical therapy, prescriptions, etc etc costs me a grand total of $10.00 for my initial office visit copay....and its like 3am-8am, so it doesnt really interfere with day jobs

Damn union jobs.:o;)

Exarch, please stop posting. You show your lack of intelligence in the majority of your posts.

If someone is going to "let their boys swim" and hope for the best, then not pay up when they "lose" they need to quit playing the game. I know a guy that pays support for a kid that's not even his! He has to fight the mother to get to see the kid that he considers his son.

In my case, the support that my wife gets for my 2 stepsons goes to buy food, and it doesn't even cover that. She and I both work full time jobs, don't spend frivolously, etc... Both of the stepsons are on medication for allergies, asthma, etc, which isn't exactly cheap, even after insurance and drug company coupons. It's tough to raise a family these days.

http://www.mcohio.org/services/mcsea/faq_s.html#2

http://jfs.ohio.gov/ocs/

http://jfs.ohio.gov/ocs/employers/CSPC_Overview.stm

Do some research before you accuse me of talking out of my ass please ;)

Damn union jobs.:o;)

:lol: yea...been there just 4 years and already make 14/hr, with no pay cap, just keeps going up..started at 8...3wks vacation, dental - vision - health, discounts everywhere... its ok though, UPS can afford it...we do 60k pieces per shift usually in just my small hub....you figure maybe $12-15 per box average (some are less, but some are way more)....they make a killing

:dunno: What is your point with those links? I know how CSEA works. The fact hat you think it is ridiculous for someone to take financial responsibility is what I'm talking about. :nono: