Radio Stolen last night..

TwiztedRabbit

Just a thought...I would still report it and I would report the missing opener. You can also ask the local police to try and patrol the street a little more, due to the concern of a break in when your not home. There have been several reports of break ins in our area lately too.

i have....wrecked my mustang pretty bad once....did 3800 in damage, got a check for 3300 (deductible)....had it repaired and had all the extra body work and paint etc done that i had been putting off since i was broke....it worked out great...especially since i hadnt paid that much on my policy

I sometimes wonder what insurance is even good for. I've never filed a claim because most things just weren't worth it.

I hear you there. Every time I've even come close to using my policy I've always tried to figure out how badly I'm going to get fucked with future rate increases, just for making a company pay out on a policy I've purchased.

Dude this sucks to hear. I've had my truck broken into once and they stole a brand new bowtech admiral I just bought and set up. Pitiful scum. We bust our ass day after day to buy the shit we want, just to have some hoodlum come and steal it for a fix. Sad thing is it got sold to their dealer for a cheap high.