For Sale: Alpinestars GP Tech gloves (Medium)

jbot

Howdy

I'm selling my almost new (hardly used) Alpinestars GP Tech gloves. Size Medium

Price: $175 + shipping

These are excellent gloves, but it is one set of many different gloves I have and I just never get to use them. Someone else can get use out of these.

When I bought them, these were the top of the line gloves that alpinestars offered (I think?) and they still have very good protective features (which is why i bought it since I am apparently Mr. Crashtastic)

New, these gloves are quite a bit more. Mine have been worn maybe 1 full track day. Never crashed in or treated in a hurtful manner. I have never even given this pair the stink eye.

Located near cleveland (about 25 min NE).

this is what they look like. i dont have pics yet.

Alpinestars_GPtech09_Gloves_black_400.jpg

Edited by jbot

are these the ones with the pinky and ring finger connected?

yup. it was a big part of the reason i bought it. after having used it, i probably wouldnt do without it unless the gloves had other features that made up for not having it.

what's the purpose of that? is it to protect them from getting bent backwards or something? I really just want gloves that have an emphasis on protecting my thumbs because mine aren't what they use to be like before my hi-side broke one.

The pinky can be injured very easily in crashes, and since it doesn't get used very often at all while riding, they secure it to the ring finger to protect it from getting snagged. The thumb protection is very beefy on this glove (more than my held phantoms). Lots of padding around it but not in such a way as to impede use. If you check bigger pics on line, you'll see all the reinforcement and padding it has.

I have 3 sets of these gloves (wouldn't mine having yours too, just got a new set last week). I LOVE these gloves! Only problem, after about 2 years of service, the palm always rips! The 2 out of 3 sets have holes in the palms, but that's with HEAVY race use, tossed with lots of street time as well.

Great price! If I wasn't saving for furniture for my man cave, I'd jump on this!

jobt, I'm interested in picking these up but I'm not sure if and when I can get up your way for work. I might also need another jacket - you never know.

haha the quest for gear never ends! well, i can always ship these or something (wouldn't be more than a couple bucks). let me know if you want them, they'll be here.

btw, in case anyone wants more info on these, STG has a pretty thorough review:

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=5271

also, notice that they're $300 lol

Oh Hell yeah! That's what im talking about when I mean thumb protection...if anyone backs out i'd try to go after it if my funds are together.

baptizo has sent the funds. sorry!

consider this sold!

by the way, allow me to take a minute to expound on all the ways baptizo is an awesome buyer. he bought a carbon fiber ducati 748/916/996/998 upper fairing from me, and he also bought these gloves from me. between those 2 transactions, he has been quick, decisive, and true to his word. very good to deal with.

• Upvote 1

baptizo has sent the funds. sorry!

consider this sold!

by the way, allow me to take a minute to expound on all the ways baptizo is an awesome buyer. he bought a carbon fiber ducati 748/916/996/998 upper fairing from me, and he also bought these gloves from me. between those 2 transactions, he has been quick, decisive, and true to his word. very good to deal with.

Quick, decisive, and true to his word? See what being spontaneous and quick to spend a buck will get you - cool stuff at a discount! :D

And jbot is always very easy to deal with, too - a true gentleman.