Worst dressed riders.

DirtDee675

I'm playing squid today- dressed in my dress casual work clothes (short sleeve dress shirt, dress pants), with a black ugly battered half shell helmet and sunglasses. If you see a big ugly guy dressed like that on a battered blue V-strom in the Streetsboro, Ravenna, or Newton Falls area, it's likely to be me. I'm not sorry yet.

Look a parade! Oh wait, nope.... just a cruiser chugging along 10 under the speed limit with no gear and a line of cars behind him wondering why so slow.

OwntheRoad.jpg

Oh, they can go fast. Just let a "foreign" bike scorch past that MIGHT be possible to catch, and by throwing caution to the ... well... Angels, and vibrating the engine so hard that parts fly off and crankcase oil squirts into the next county. Despite the fact that the riding posture of the arms had indicated "I surrender".

nohelmet3.jpg

Wish I'd gotten the pic of the guy right before them. Safety yellow construction vest, no helmet and shorts with flip flops. He was a tripple with large fries and a diet coke.

LOL! what ever I need to take some here in cleveland.

They are lucky I usually just film my off road riding. If I filmed my rides to the store and such I could make a five hour movie and never film the same rider twice. :D

Wish i had my camera yesterday on the way home. Right inside of town was the perfection of squiding. Dude on his crotch rocket, no shirt, shorts, no helmet, no gloves, his chick on the back, no helmet, no gloves, work out sports bra and shorts.

Wish i had my camera yesterday on the way home. Right inside of town was the perfection of squiding. Dude on his crotch rocket, no shirt, shorts, no helmet, no gloves, his chick on the back, no helmet, no gloves, work out sports bra and shorts.

My wife is a trauma nurse, these morons give her great job security.