Motoseries 6/7 to 6/9

standout

She will be making sandwiches tomorrow, not sure how many as of yet. She did want me to inform you that your sandwiches depend upon your ability to ensure a bonfire Saturday night.

The bonfire will depend on what is in the sandwich. :D

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for sunday do we need to be there by a certain time? im doing sbk 1 and 2 which doesnt start until 11AM, so can i just arrive around that time or do i need to be there the same time as a trackday?

There's still a riders meeting which technically you should be there for. Also there's practice that you can go out for before the races. But if you really wanted to show up just before your race you could and I don't think anyone would say anything.

Yes really freakin hot. I just took a 20 minute cold shower that was really refreshing though.

Racing went well for me. Some new personal bests, and unfortunately I feel my best laps didn't get recorded b/c my dumbass forgot to put my transponder on the first sprint. And ya some more bad crap going on during the start, and after the restart. People just couldn't keep there bikes on the track. At one point there were 3 bikes laying off in corners somewhere. Hopefully everyone was ok. Didn't appear like the ambulance had to take anyone away.

that was a fun weekend. it's no fun being off your pace from last year, but it's fun racing with friends.

what's also not fun is getting surprise buttseckz

I hope you heal up and get you bike sorted soon, The Murse

looks like it was a red flag and someone chopped the throttle while the other guy had his head down...

I did a frame by frame wow hope everyone is ok. I'm not sure but looks like the guy that got hit stayed upScreenShot2012-06-10at94533PM.png

ScreenShot2012-06-10at94432PM.png

ScreenShot2012-06-10at95110PM.png

Edited by c7fx

it's weird cause the guys out front all saw the red flag and had their hands up. some chopped throttle, and sadly, brian had to check up for one of those guy cause he also saw the red flag and didn't want to swerving around the guy in front of him in case someone behind him didn't see what was going on.

unfortunately, those guys didn't see the red flag, and they didn't see everyone with their hands up. brian got caught in the middle in a bad way.

^ Thanks for letting me use your front stand, bud. (Thanks to you too I guess, Craig.)

I will not be spitting on it next time.

No clue how he stayed on it. It busted the rear Sprocket in half. They found the other half about 20 yards back.

I'm just super grateful that Brian is ok for the most part... that is all.

Oh, and how in the fuck did he stay on that bike??!!!

Did Brian ride bulls in the past? He's got the hand up and all, and stayed on the full 8 seconds.