Motoseries 6/7 to 6/9

standout

Oh but shit, you might have to eat in the sports bar portion instead of the restaurant.. Shiat.

Haha, this. What a fucking shame that was!

I say we hit that place up, Craig. I'm sure Mr. money bags Brian won't mind either... unless he spent all of his money on a new trailer, tire warmers, rain tires, fork springs, shock spring, etc. etc. :D

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no duty to dog or fiance that weekend, so i'm in for whatever. i'm still going to sleep at my house that night though. you guys are welcome to stay at the house if you want. it's not super duper close, but it's not far away for me to sleep in the trailer and make brandon listen to my deathly, yet sexy, moaning noises.

i have no duty to dog or fiance that weekend, so i'm in for whatever. i'm still going to sleep at my house that night though. you guys are welcome to stay at the house if you want. it's not super duper close, but it's not far away for me to sleep in the trailer and make brandon listen to my deathly, yet sexy, moaning noises.

Fuck, the weekend I can't come we are having a slumber party at Jinu's. I can't catch a break.

I think I get dibs on a spare bed since I helped carry it in, lol.

Or since the fiance is gone, the other half of your bed...the moaning helps put me to sleep and assures wet dreams will be had.

Haha, this. What a fucking shame that was!

I say we hit that place up, Craig. I'm sure Mr. money bags Brian won't mind either... unless he spent all of his money on a new trailer, tire warmers, rain tires, fork springs, shock spring, etc. etc. :D

haha, no more cooler sandwhiches for you Matt! Also, Kim wants to know if you guys are having a bonfire ;/

I am down to go out to eat on Saturday for sure though.

haha, no more cooler sandwhiches for you Matt! Also, Kim wants to know if you guys are having a bonfire ;/

I am down to go out to eat on Saturday for sure though.

How many sandwhiches will she be making. :p

There was talk of a fire but not sure, I don't have any tv stands to burn this time. :D

Stop being a pussy and do race school Saturday and race Sunday

Ya, I mean that worked out great for Joe and all. No need for practice,just get out there and do the damn thing! So what if you crash twice in 1 day. :D

Anyone wanna help me setup my suspension on my bike?

Maybe a free dinner for your services.

I will have plenty of room under my canopy if you want to pit near me. Not sure where I'll wind up pitting but you're welcome to some shade for Ms. Piggy.

How many sandwhiches will she be making. :p

There was talk of a fire but not sure, I don't have any tv stands to burn this time. :D

She will be making sandwiches tomorrow, not sure how many as of yet. She did want me to inform you that your sandwiches depend upon your ability to ensure a bonfire Saturday night.

I will have plenty of room under my canopy if you want to pit near me. Not sure where I'll wind up pitting but you're welcome to some shade for Ms. Piggy.

Sounds good to me and Thanks !!!

I'll be arriving at 6am when the gates open on Saturday.