Motoseries 6/7 to 6/9

standout

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a FYI for everyone. Keep an eye on gopro (or other) cameras, 6 fell off of bikes saturday. Todd says if this keep up they will not be allowed. Almost all of the gopros I saw that broke off were the curved mount, http://gopro.com/camera-mounts/grab-bag-of-mounts/ (the one on the far left). If you can try to teather it to the bike so if it does brake it doesn't hit the track and cause someone to crash.

Are you talking during races or during track days?

All in all, Saturday was great. Really improved my riding out there and got to battle with Hollywood. On the other hand, Sunday was not the way I would have preferred to have experienced my first race. I will be back, and the next time I crash I really hope it's my own dumb fault.

Great seeing all you guys this weekend. I appreciate everyone who helped out and stopped by. Hope to see you at Beaver if everything goes as well as it can.

I know it was a really shitty Sunday for you, but you did ride great on Saturday, breaking into the 14's is something to be proud of and should fuel the fire to get that beast back together! Good work, my friend.

Saw Hollywood coming and was worried I was going to hold everyone up, but saw the white flag and out of the carousel and figured I wouldn't hold them up in a battle or anything. Hopefully, I didn't...

Definitely didn't hold me up, brother. But I did see that I was coming up on you into 12 (I think) and I was like "what the hell is going on?! There's no way I should be catching up to Brian!" haha. I knew there had to be something wrong with the bike.

I know it was a really shitty Sunday for you, but you did ride great on Saturday, breaking into the 14's is something to be proud of and should fuel the fire to get that beast back together! Good work, my friend.

14's holy shiat. I think Im throwing in the flag at this point, you guys are way too fast for my fat butt.

And R1Crusher, sure, the more HJ's I can give, the better I feel about giving back to less fortunate.

oh and let us not forget that jen (SPZ9) got her knee down during the race. So, congrats to her!

since she has a boyfriend who can beat me up with his hillbilly tard strength, I'll go ahead and let the rest of you big strong americans (how can I win?) make the "knee down" jokes.

oh and let us not forget that jen (SPZ9) got her knee down during the race. So, congrats to her!

since she has a boyfriend who can beat me up with his hillbilly tard strength, I'll go ahead and let the rest of you big strong americans (how can I win?) make the "knee down" jokes.

Awesome Jen, Craig told me you were running quick AND got your knee down during the race! That's a tough one to pull off while riding and having your BF racing too. But Im impressed.

Hollywood, don't you worry your little toosh, Ill be there in a few weeks.

I think we both know where that quote came from.

don't make me sneak a cougar (the feline kind, not the your age kind) into your rape van to prove my point, father.

....ohhh ho ho ho ho ho

in the future, please be sure to format said baby jesus's specific weight, thusly:

"00LB 00oz baby jesus"

Oh my bad! Thank you, little 8lb., 6oz. baby Jesus!

(Haha, just saw Brian's quote on the Motoseries forum. What can I say, great minds think alike.)

I think we both know where that quote came from.

don't make me sneak a cougar (the feline kind, not the your age kind) into your rape van to prove my point, father.

....ohhh ho ho ho ho ho

Sweet 5 lb, 3.75 oz., preemy, baby Jesus... You are a mean one, man. Plain ol' mean...

hahaha awww come on

you were supposed to come back with something horribly racist, or something hurtful about my asian-ness below the belt. or you could always just talk about my riding. cuts deep brah

Edited by jbot

hahaha awww come on

you were supposed to come back with something horribly racist, or something hurtful about my asian-ness below the belt. or you could always just talk about my riding. cuts deep brah

All of those would have been to easy.

All of those would have been to easy.

i honestly was just kidding around (hoping nobody took any real offense). also please don't talk about my sad sad penii

also, brian is one cool fast mofo. plus he can beat me up.

i honestly was just kidding around (hoping nobody took any real offense). also please don't talk about my sad sad penii

also, brian is one cool fast mofo. plus he can beat me up.

Bro, you gotta know some jujitsu or karate right? I doubt anyone could take you.

And I'll never hate on the penii, mines worse just ask Cocks. I mean Cox.