Motoseries 6/7 to 6/9

standout

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there, pending getting my shit together I will be racing Sunday.

I know u guys coach the novice class but i'm going to need a tow in the morning in intermediate to get me used to things. I did novice at mid-ohio and the coaches told me i need to be in intermediate and was running well into intermediate pace and form. I'm still a little nervous about going out there for the first time "solo" without a coach to follow and show me around.

No go here for me this time will be at Eldora for the Dream weekend. Wish I could come give naked back rubs and ball massages again like last time.

Standout you'll be fine dude, last weekend was the first Advanced event I ran and was nervous as hell, then realized that it was totally worth moving up. You're ready bro for sure.

that's the other thing in the back of my mind...

I am faster at BeaveRun than Nelson, so if I have to choose between one or the other, it makes more sense to pick up more points at BeaveRun.

Maybe I'll flip the rear and just watch it fall apart at Nelson :D

I am hoping to make it but as of right now, I still don't know what is wrong with the bike. I think I am going to have pull the head off this weekend

Have you looked into it much? Checked the plugs, compression check or anything? Hope you get it sorted out.

It may not be me though, I need to rebreak in my motor after I fix the smoke issue (stupid me putting 2 compression rings upside-down) next weekend. I hope to do it Friday night along with my new brakes.

How do you know you put them in upside down short of pulling the head and cylinders?

I won't be there. Still repairing the bike and unsure how long it will take as of now. Still searching for good used parts.

The subframe is here just have to pick it up at the office. I'll drop it off sometime next week.

Have you looked into it much? Checked the plugs, compression check or anything? Hope you get it sorted out.

Compression check is coming in at about 90 psu across the board, manual lists 178 psi. I checked all the plugs and they were good. Maybe the valve springs got weak and floated the valves causing them to get bent? I am going to do a leak down test on it tomorrow and see what I can find out. I had the valve cover off but it's hard to see anything since the valve springs are recessed in the head. The timing marks seem to be dead on which was also a thought. I thought that I could have jumped a tooth on the cam sprockets throwing the motor out of time and bending the valves. At this point I am going to do a leak down test and might just have to pull the head.

The subframe is here just have to pick it up at the office. I'll drop it off sometime next week.

Mike, I will pick up Wednesday at lunch and trade you the rear stand you already own, is that ok? lol.

But for real, We gotta buddy Trm8tr who loves cock, posting 3 times in a row about how many assholes he is going to destroy(or how he knows craig's shit is out of whack), and then just kisses it.

I wish I was going but you guys rock it out and don't be super gay, just kinda gay without me.'

Sorry, I just drank 18 beers with my fiance's step dad, this guys is a machiine.