New guy from Toledo

Honda East Justin

Welcome. I bought my 250r from Honda East in march. After the ride back it was obvious to me why you guys over there are into the straight line stuff.

Haha yeah there isn't much around here for twisty roads. If you venture a little further into the outskirts of Toledo then there's a few

• 3 months later...

Nice upgrade, numbers are looking better. Do you have heavy clutch springs and spacer kit in? May help you get off the clutch lever for some earlier speed but prone to snap the front up that much quicker when you're leaving, just another cheap lil upgrade idea if you dont have.

Nice upgrade, numbers are looking better. Do you have heavy clutch springs and spacer kit in? May help you get off the clutch lever for some earlier speed but prone to snap the front up that much quicker when you're leaving, just another cheap lil upgrade idea if you dont have.

Yes, I have the 2 piece slipper welded and I'm also running 3 stiff springs. Decided against the Brock's kit after looking at the price :nono:

Its definitely not Walmart pricing, but makes some difference. You sound like you have it under control with cheaper mods. Good luck on splitting hairs to the 8's! :D Hope we rent Norwalk next season so I can get a whoopin from your Busa

I'm always down for a track rental. I hosted one at Milan last year and tried to set-up another but couldn't seem to get anyone interested enough to pay up. Milan only does 3 hours but the amount of passes you can get in is unreal

Edited by Honda East Justin