just got out an rode

rick37

woke up to another shitty day and while I can't get on my bike right now,I borrowed a buddies bike and rode the F@#k out of it,put down a few miles and what a stress relief it was, Rode 80% back roads down around hocking hills and buckeye lake. Felt like just heading to the state line and keep going.

Hope everyone enjoys this weekend and be safe, Also to all of our current,and former armed forces THANK YOU !!!!!!!

I have the itch to ride, but won't be home till Monday. Maybe I will try to ride early while its cooler then spend the warmer part of the day in the pool. Of course it will probably take to long finishing opening the pool and I won't get to ride before kids show up.

Thank you to all the VETS, past, present, and fallen.

Why is your bike down? What did I miss?

you didn't miss anything, I had obligations to take care of so the bike is at the pawn shop, I will have it back before the end of june..It's sucks big time but you do what you gotta do right!!

I noticed when I ride to work and home I am less stressed. I don't think about work when I ride or, anything else for that matter. I just enjoy the way I feel when I am riding...

Edited by snot

woke up to another shitty day and while I can't get on my bike right now,I borrowed a buddies bike and rode the F@#k out of it,put down a few miles and what a stress relief it was, Rode 80% back roads down around hocking hills and buckeye lake. Felt like just heading to the state line and keep going.

So you're the reason rt33 was backed up all the way to 270. :rolleyes: You made me and a friend have to ride down Alum Creek into the boon docks away from all the traffic and away from everyone....... Thank You! :)

Edited by buildit

So you're the reason rt33 was backed up all the way to 270. :rolleyes: You made me and a friend have to ride down Alum Creek into the boon docks away from all the traffic and away from everyone....... Thank You! :)

Sorry bout that LOL:)..