The Zombies have revealed themselves...

jagr

Proof it has begun: Follow the events. (I cannot take credit for compiling this, it was found on another forum.)

-5/3, but not reported until 5/16: Mad-cow Testing Equipment Nabbed by Thieves

Link

-5/3, but not reported until 5/17: Stolen medical equipment may carry deadly brain disease

Link

-5/4: Atlanta man bitten by rabid bat

Link

-5/4: A man’s illness could have been transmitted by BSE

Link

-5/7, about the same cow as seen on 5/18 and without referencing the above: Atypical BSE Has Never Led To Human vCJD - But Could It?

Link

-5/9: Fox attacked Morganton, Ga., woman, tested positive for rabies

Link

-5/11: Suspected human rabies exposures surge in Palm Beach, FL

Link

-5/14: North Georgia officials warn residents of rabies increase

Link

-5/15: Florida Raccoon Tested Positive for Rabies

Link

-5/15: Hazmat teams blow up mysterious smoking drum in Hollywood, FL

Link

-5/16, : McArthur High School HazMat Situation: Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash

Link

-5/16: Clinical Data Published for a Phase I AADC-deficiency Trial Using a Gene Therapy Manufactured by Florida Biologix

Link

-5/16: Children with rare, incurable brain disease improve after gene therapy

Link

-5/16: Gene Therapy for Brain Disease: Delivering a missing enzyme to the brains of paralyzed children with a rare, life-threatening neurological disease restores movement and builds muscle mass.

Link

-5/17: Polk Co., FL confirms 6th positive rabies case after 2 dogs found with dead raccoon

Link

-5/17: Rabies alert issued in Suwannee County, FL

Link

-5/17, after Taiwanese man (referenced in 5/4) contracts human mad cow disease: Florida Biologix helps Taiwan University Hospital achieve manufacturing objectives

Link

-5/18, in Washington: Review so far shows mad cow case was atypical

Link

-5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport

Link

-5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchester

Link

-5/21: 24 people treated after Dalton, GA chemical release

Link

-5/21: Third case of flesh-eating disease diagnosed in Ga.

Link

-5/23: I-285 reopens after hazmat incident

Link

-5/23: Man Bites Cousin's Nose Off

Link

-5/24: Second Broward school reports mystery rash

Link

-5/25: Hazmat Called After Kids Exposed To Pesticide On Bus: Hazmat, EMS Respond To Lake County, FL School

Link

-5/25: Boynton Beach roads shut down after tanker rollover actively leaking fuel

Link

-5/25: 'Disoriented' passenger subdued on flight in Miami

Link

-5/25: Lake in Palm Bay permanently closed to swimmers

Link

-5/26: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

Link

-5/26: Florida Doctor Spits Blood at Highway Patrolmen After DUI Arrest

Link

-5/27: Georgia contractor bites Lowe's employees, resists arrest

Link

-5/27: North Broward boil-water notice in effect through Monday

Link

-5/28: Group urges halt of U.S. beef imports due to 'L-type' human mad cow disease

Link

Liberty or Zombie podcast had that whole time line also and more I believe. Its scary shit but I'm rather excited.

Yes more bathsalts attacks, they are bad news and my wife being an ER nurse has seen the adverse reactions more than she would like. The powers that be know they are a major issue, and are not doing shit about them because they are not illegal.

You can buy them on line from other states and have them shipped. At least that's what I have heard.

Oh some places have them still, you just got to ask. Valero aka MotoMart in Troy was busted. That gas station on 25A between Piqua/Troy, Starfire I think? They were busted. From what I heard, you ask the clerk a couple of times then the clerk gives in and gets them. I could be wrong but I sure as hell ain't going to try to buy em! LOL

When I first heard of them I was totally thinking Bath and Body Works had some drug shit going on with them... Joys of living in a hole with kids! :nono: