Anyone interested in a (virtually) complete track day package?

redkow97

Original post has been edited below. I removed the trailer and generator, as I'd like to keep those.

Bike & extras are now $2900(negotiable)

fully race-prepped and safety wired bike (2003 Honda 600RR) (i hold the title, but it's not in my name)

- woodcraft clipons

- woodcraft rearsets

- race bodywork (in repaired condition. Totally useable, but not pretty)

- stainless brake lines

- power commander III (currently mapped for 87 octane. Made 104hp at the wheel a few years ago)

- FULL arata titanium exhaust system

- Scotts damper

- gear indicator

- fully safety wired to WERA, MotoSeries, or NESBA "A" group specifications

- CRG adjustable levers

- Power Ones with one day of riding on them.

- Penske rear shock

- forks rebuilt last season

The gauges are cracked, and the fairings have been dinged up a bit.

I rode the bike in its current condition at PIRC over labor day weekend, and it was great all day.

EXTRAS INCLUDED:

- random bike spares (mostly stock stuff that was removed, and an extra rear sprocket, with carrier and cush-drive)

- XT lap timer (with timing beacon)

- front and rear stands (no-name rear, and T-rex front.)

- dual temp tire warmers

- all sockets for the bike (axles, steering head, etc.)

- vortex upper triple clamp (I removed it to be SuperStock legal with WERA. It is 100% legal to run with MotoSeries, and in hindsight, no one would protest you in WERA for running it on a 2003 unless they are a total douchenozzle.)

Edited by redkow97
updated items

Fixed that for you Chris. You just rejoined our fun dude, think of all the h*mo fun you can have with us!

^ this. I can only assume a sale of all your gear means you're getting out of racing? I guess sometimes more important things come up but I hope to see you around!

^ this. I can only assume a sale of all your gear means you're getting out of racing? I guess sometimes more important things come up but I hope to see you around!

Some of your recent comments make me feel like we are breaking up or you are trying to replace me? This makes me have sad face.:cry:

it's more of a "if someone's interested, and we can agree on a price, i'll sell."

But i'm not actively looking to sell. yet.

I don't think i'll be racing next weekend, but unless conflicts arise (i know my cousin's graduation party is some time in June) I'll still stop by and be gay.

it's more of a "if someone's interested, and we can agree on a price, i'll sell."

But i'm not actively looking to sell. yet.

I don't think i'll be racing next weekend, but unless conflicts arise (i know my cousin's graduation party is some time in June) I'll still stop by and be gay.

I won't be there for this, so I feel like a loser. Come to beaver end of june dude, you know you want to!

Ahhh... what? Does the owner know you have the title? or the bike for that matter??

I won't speak for him, but in my case, I have the title from NJ Owner signed off and ready to be transfered but have no reason right now to pay taxes on something I have no insurance on and don't need tags for, so it just collects dust.

I do plan to get it done end of the month before heading to Beaver for a race, but it as to be inspected at the DMV before I can get a title transfered.

Ive had it for 3 years like this now and just have been to lazy/busy/poor.

• 2 weeks later...
Ahhh... what? Does the owner know you have the title? or the bike for that matter??

the owner listed on the title is a dealership that went out of business 2 owners ago.

I'm leaning toward keeping the trailer and generator now.

Who wants to buy a track bike, stands, warmers, and some spares for $3100, or trade me a first gen (street legal) SV650 plus some cash?

Around 200. I weigh in at 200 fully geared up, and Turn One racing backed out the fork preload almost all the way.

I'd say any rider between 170 (me) and 215 (the PO) should be able to get a good starting point without swapping any springs.

Not yet. The plan is to still have a bike and hit some td's and eventually races again in the next year or two.

My second job is just falling flat, and I don't want the Honda to sit for a year or more for no reason.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like there was already interest expressed on the TRS...but i would like to be second in line if that is a possibility. I am willing to pay your full asking price. Best of luck w/ sale my brother!

~Darius

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...