aprilia's in akron?

MIKE53ALI

They're at the shop.. getting their Italian heaps wrenched.

They still pull the ladies, so it's all good... What's that? 36,000 miles and the valves haven't needed adjusted yet? Well fancy that. :D

I actually rode mine to work yesterday so I could take the long way home through the metroparks, and had a wonderful ride. It was the first time I've had it out in over a month. My girlfriend likes to ride with me and my Tuono just isn't too passenger friendly, so my SV gets most of the miles.

Looks like you need a Tig or Blue Flame on that beauty though. Make a Duc with Termis sound neutered....:bow:

how long have you had your falco? does it backfire at all? mine does, but I've just gotten used to it, don't know what to do about it.

No backfiring at all. Do you have an aftermarket pipe on it? Did you put on a new EPROM to accomondate the change in fueling? PC III? A tune up might be in order too. Valvetrain is easy to check after a bit of disassembly, but has never been an issue for me. Always in tolerance. It's not part of the charm of the bike- it can be worked through.

I get a backfire when the tach falls through 4,000. all my lights flicker when I'm on the brake or the signal on... lil bugs here or there.... might let ducRx take a look for me on the backfiring and the flickering.

I would love to get an ape...

ever since "torque" I've wanted that RSV Mille, just to see if i could pop a wheelie at 160

Cary Ford: I just jumPed my bike onto the roof of a moving train. It's amazing what you can do when you have no choice:nono::nono::nono:

I get a backfire when the tach falls through 4,000. all my lights flicker when I'm on the brake or the signal on... lil bugs here or there.... might let ducRx take a look for me on the backfiring and the flickering.

For the charging system, maybe have the mechanic check the wiring between the stator and regulator. Mine had a lot of corrosion in a harness assembly that sapped a lot of power. Took the harness out and hard wired the wires. No more voltage issues.

I would love to get an ape...

ever since "torque" I've wanted that RSV Mille, just to see if i could pop a wheelie at 160

I'd laugh at you for seeing that movie, but then I know exactly what you're talking about!:)

The Bol d'Or is the bike I wanted to get. Awesome bike!!!

There was a Bol d'Or for a while, but this one has been around a while too

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/3000358167.html

I think I went riding with you and doc back in the fall on my blue drz.. Sold that and picked this up 2 weeks ago

7265383958_b824b18d5a_z.jpg

sexy.....you needed a big bike the way you were pushing that drz

we prolly will ride tomorrow afternoon. we meet here

998 East Western Reserve Road

Youngstown, OH 44514

around 5:15 pm and ride till sun down.

Had a good ride today

...Sold that and picked this up 2 weeks ago

7265383958_b824b18d5a_z.jpg

Nice :cool:. I was looking to pick up one of these^^ a couple years ago. When it first came out, I wasn't too impressed with the color scheme, but then it really grew on me. Ended up getting a really good deal on a Tuono Factory instead (whose colors still don't particularly excite me--but it's way comfy).

There was a Bol d'Or for a while, but this one has been around a while too

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/3000358167.html

the bike has been for sale for almost 2 years now. He won't budge on the price and is kind of an asshole when you bring him logical points of why nobody is gonna pay $7500 even for a limited edition

I'll be the first to say it: the resale of pre 2010 Aprilias are low. I picked mine up under $4,000. But with the reorganization, and Piaggio as the parent company now- they're solid. I'm on my second, and there will be a V4 third bike coming up...