2012 AMA MidOhio round July 13-15th

jbot

Allow me to start out by saying, I have absolutely NO desire to organize anything relating to this. I just posted it to see who is in.

I've never been to one before, so I'm particularly keen on going to this one since, as far as I can tell, there are no conflicts with my schedule for once.

So, it's happening July 13-15th. Who is going?

If an organizing thread happens, please feel free to merge this one into that one. Or maybe I missed on that is already up... (if there is one, I missed it, sorry!)

Post up your plans, biatches!

It would be cool to have our OR shirts. I would like to meet some of you.

You are WAY to sociable. You've met some of us, and still want to meet others? Somethin' just ain't right...

;)

The photos on OR from the camping area make camping out for the weekend an attractive option.

Magley could always move the party to the MidO campgrounds:D

nah, decent idea, but then all my local friends wouldn't want to roll that far, especially since they aren't really into bikes for the most part.

Oh boy, another golf cart is doomed

I don't know how we didn't get charged for that cart. Ben stood it up on the rear bumper and then we just bent it back in place. I flipped it over with 4 people, everyone combat rolled away and I'm standing in the middle of it on its side. We flip it back over, no damage, and continue to see how well it will drift into trash cans.

Anyone have a golf cart I can borrow? Anyone? No? Ok, I understand.:D

I don't know how we didn't get charged for that cart. Ben stood it up on the rear bumper and then we just bent it back in place. I flipped it over with 4 people, everyone combat rolled away and I'm standing in the middle of it on its side. We flip it back over, no damage, and continue to see how well it will drift into trash cans.

Anyone have a golf cart I can borrow? Anyone? No? Ok, I understand.:D

Welcome back sir! Sorry we couldn't make it out last weekend. Can't wait for MidOhio.

• 2 weeks later...