NOOB from Sunbury

donkason

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I've been riding since I was 12 and picked up my first street bike, 2001 Gixxer 600 when I was 19 and haven't looked back. I met a real nice guy at Mid-Ohio who invited me to the forum so I wanted to check it out. I ride a k9 Busa and a 2003 VTX 1800c now. I will be looking for some long rides later in the summer when I put the VTX back together afters fresh paint and other custom work.

Come get some buddy:) if I lose you better believe next time I'll be spraying NOS to make up for lack of riding ability.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

:eek: Damn! Think I've been called out.......no need for NOS, the only drag racing I do is on twisty roads :metal: But I'll take that bet :lol:

:eek: Damn! Think I've been called out.......no need for NOS, the only drag racing I do is on twisty roads :metal: But I'll take that bet :lol:

Now Ive never ridden one but this comment seems strangely Ironic considering the bike you ride. unless you are taking the wifes. then its understandable.. hahaha

WELCOME TO THE SHIT SHOW!!

Now Ive never ridden one but this comment seems strangely Ironic considering the bike you ride. unless you are taking the wifes. then its understandable.. hahaha

WELCOME TO THE SHIT SHOW!!

I know, right? Its semi-cumbersome in the tight turns but against a Busa, not really a problem:D. Against most smaller caliber bikes I just unload it, power out as early as possible, and by mid-straight I'm back on your six:lol:

I know, right? Its semi-cumbersome in the tight turns but against a Busa, not really a problem:D. Against most smaller caliber bikes I just unload it, power out as early as possible, and by mid-straight I'm back on your six:lol:

By mid straight you'll be back on my 6 after I unload. It's fun riding the big bikes and a challenge to see how fast you can stand it up to lay down a black patch out of a corner. It's like riding a bloated gazelle on cocaine and red bull.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

• Upvote 1