Christian Sport Bike Assoc June 16th Ride

JCMathis

We will meet at 8:30 and depart at 9:00. Route is 190 miles heading down into the Hocking Hills area. We will have lunch at Sonic in Nelsonville as well as gas up since it is about 105 miles into ride.

Meet at: Calvary Chapel of Columbus located at 6075 E. Livingston Ave

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1316929

Hope to see you there

Edited by JCMathis

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, crap, crap! I'm going to try to work it out to make this. Man, I really need to get out for a GOOD ride! This looks really similar to the Hocking route from a couple years ago, which was a blast. The only wildcard on this is whether John stops for ice cream at the DQ in New Lex! :lol:

Crap, crap, crap! I'm going to try to work it out to make this. Man, I really need to get out for a GOOD ride! This looks really similar to the Hocking route from a couple years ago, which was a blast. The only wildcard on this is whether John stops for ice cream at the DQ in New Lex! :lol:

What do you mean you are going to try? You better make it for this ride or you will be entering into the same class as Todd. :)

What do you mean you are going to try? You better make it for this ride or you will be entering into the same class as Todd. :)

Well, my wife works that Saturday, and the sitter isn't liking working on that one out of 3 Saturdays, even though she gets a day off during that week. I'm going to try to get something figured out though!

Would love to have some of the people interested, check out the "Blessing of the Bikes" event the I have posted for July 18th. It is on the calendar, and I have a poll posted. There are some other Christian Groups that are supposed to attend. It is sure to be a great day!! Free... food, fun, and music. Before, durring, and afer the ride!! Contact me, if you have any questions! Hope to see at least some of the central, or entire, group there.

Edited by Bodyman
Did not finish message. Accidentally hit send first. Don't like this laptop!!!

Have to check my schedule, but would like to attend. Just might be there. Cannot promise, as of yet. Since I a contractor. I will do my best though. Great riding in that area. Me and my GF went down there, about a month ago, and walked Old Mans Cave area. It is beautiful!!!

Oh its on now...... :o

Does that mean you'll be there? The sad thing is that Todd has probably put more miles on his bike than me this year... And he's only had it out for less than a week! :eek:

I have things arranged so that I can attend, and the cobwebs dusted off my riding abilities (what little bit I have) so all I need is for my legs to recover from the workout Saturday, and I'm good.