Friend is missing

RVTPilot

I haven't received any updates as to where he is, other than he's safe which is what we wanted all along. And once we do see and talk to him here, he will at least get a thorough head noogie and a "WTF, dude?!"

I haven't received any updates as to where he is, other than he's safe which is what we wanted all along. And once we do see and talk to him here, he will at least get a thorough head noogie and a "WTF, dude?!"

And a GPS bug implanted in his arm... :D

Good to hear he's ok. People who go incommunicado like that for days often don't know how much fear and pain they create by doing so.

• Upvote 1

I heard rumor this was a publicity stunt for the marketing firm where he works.
I was expecting to hear some rumors to that degree. Can't fathom that his company would run that risk. I can see where someone would conceive of that idea/rumor, but if/when something like that would come to light, it would cost you much more in the end than you gained. What is ironic is that the website that was created for Dan was (as stated earlier) created by a friend of ours who works here, at his former company. Yet in the Channel 3 piece last night, you would have thought it to be all done by his current employer. Not the case. But the point of the site wasn't to be first or best, it was to find Dan.