Friend is missing

RVTPilot

Gang, if you don't mind, please offer up some prayers or positive thoughts for my friend Dan Stasiewski, who has been missing since mid-day Monday. He was last seen leaving his office in Avon around lunch time. Dan is a good friend, a good guy, and we have no idea why he's gone. Attached is a link for the NEO peeps with his information. All we want is for Dan to come home safely. Thanks to anyone who took a moment to read this post. -RVT

http://bringdanbackto.us/wp-content/uploads/PDF/Dan-Stasiewski.pdf

Thanks, all. Since chevy asked, his plate is EML 9446, and it hangs off a late model Honda Civic that is a deep metallic grey. Again, everyone here appreciates all the kind words.

Gang, if you don't mind, please offer up some prayers or positive thoughts for my friend Dan Stasiewski, who has been missing since mid-day Monday. He was last seen leaving his office in Avon around lunch time. Dan is a good friend, a good guy, and we have no idea why he's gone. Attached is a link for the NEO peeps with his information. All we want is for Dan to come home safely. Thanks to anyone who took a moment to read this post. -RVT

http://bringdanbackto.us/wp-content/uploads/PDF/Dan-Stasiewski.pdf

I've seen this on FaceBook. I have one question though, the guys been

missing for two days, how does someone put up a website already for him?

Hope he turns up okay.

by all accounts, he actively posts on Twitter, but hasn't been. He always answers his phone, but it goes straight to voice mail. He never misses appointments, but has missed several in the hours after he was last seen.

It just sounds really out of character for the guy.

I'm hoping for the best as well, but something's off here.

I'm generally skeptical of this sort of thing after a 19 year old girl from my home town when "missing" a few years back, only to turn up 3 days later and admit that she'd been off in the woods drinking and smoking weed with guys she met at a party at OSU. No one told her she was "missing."

Dan seems to be considerably more mature and more predictable than that. I can only hope that he's having half as much fun as she was.

I've seen this on FaceBook. I have one question though' date=' the guys been

Hope he turns up okay.[/quote']

The website was put up by a fellow admin of mine at work (we're IT nerds) who also does web hosting on the side. So he did that himself last night.

I hope that he is taking a drive like Crazy's friend and is just trying to find himself or something. Dan is typically very, very considerate, so for him to up and disappear without any form of contact is extremely out of charachter.

I've seen this on FaceBook. I have one question though' date=' the guys been

Hope he turns up okay.[/quote']

I was thinking the same thing. Been gone 48 hours and he has a website?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

IT Geeks? Oh, k, that makes more sense. You can set that stuff up in minutes if you know what you're doing.

Best indicators will be using his debit/credit card, but the police will be the only ones who get to see that. Fingers crossed.

I was thinking the same thing. Been gone 48 hours and he has a website?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The sooner you get info out the better the results. From the looks of it this guy doesn't have a history of disappearing and his social media interactions have stopped. Hell, I would be concerned also. Did he seem to show any signs of depression in his latest posts? Has he recently given belongings away? Has he talked about meeting a girl? Think about every interaction you have had with him recently, something that may seem small could be a large clue. I hope you find your friend soon and I am lighting a candle and saying a prayer.

Was there an obvious place he would have been headed, like home form work or to work? Would his journey there have taken him through rural areas? I hear often about people who are found days after crashing their car off the road into dense vegetation and can't be seen from the road.

Wow, you guys are in here faster than I am, lol. The last I heard this morning is that he is with friends. That could be anywhere between Chicago and Erie, PA knowing Dan. Regardless he's safe, and once we talk to him and get the who, what, and WTF out of the way maybe we'll understand why. I am just glad he's safe. Thanks for all the support from the ORDN fam in this thread!