FS end tables and fancy lamps

Steve Butters

lol still cleaning out stuff from the move.....been using these end tables as night stands and finally bought actual night stands....ill do $100 for both end tables and both lamps....thats less than the lamps alone cost new, so i think im firm on the price (both pieces are high quality heavy metal pieces...no walmart junk....the lamps were $60 each and the tables were $80 each)

IMG_20120606_111634.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters

I'm calling dibs for now. I sent the info to my woman will let you know what she says :D

TButt, you can ignore CoolWhip's dibs.

If he thought of it, "the woman" will think they're crap. If "the woman" thought of the exact same items, those items would be the bestest evarrr.

/true story :heckno:

/free bump for home furnishings

• Upvote 1

TButt, you can ignore CoolWhip's dibs.

If he thought of it, "the woman" will think they're crap. If "the woman" thought of the exact same items, those items would be the bestest evarrr.

/true story :heckno:

She wants to wait until we get our new furniture. I shall relinquish my dibs.

Told ya. Womenz - go figure. :confused:

/free bump.

Those tables and lamps are not appropriate in a man cave - too fancy.

Plus it's too bright, there's no breweriana on the wall, and I don't see a dog.

Other than that, it's fine! ;)

Jus' sayin'.

lol i had a sweet mini fridge for sale on here not long ago...sold it for 75 and it was brand new pretty much (only used 2 months)...you missed it

thanks for buying these, the $80 took the sting off of ordering a $150 night stand for the other side of my bed....between my "we fucked up heres a shitty $100 gift card" and selling these, i got both my nightstands for $140.22, which isnt too bad

nice meeting you