So... need a favor

Hoblick

We are gonna trailer to colorado now. And instead of taking the truck and getting 12 mpg, i had an idea..

Through a hitch on my sonata.

My problem.. I need a small trailer to pull behind it.

So the help part. Anyone have a small trailer, or 3 rail trailer, or singl rail trailer, i could borrow the week of jun 29th - july 9th?

We can work something out, some how. If you wanna take my enclosed trailer for the week thats fine.

Id just rather haul a small trailer behind thr sonata and get 30mpg then take my truck.

poo, if i still had my old POS trailer, i would have brought it down on one of my trips down to cbus. it would've been perfect for this sort of thing.

I just bought a Small trailer that would be perfect. the bad part is that im going to do some upgrade work on it. New lights, tires and Platform boards. I picked it up to haul my cr250 around but it has leafspring suspension and the guy before me used it to haul huge loads of firewood. If Im done by then you can take it.. I have wheel chokes for it too...

You could take mine HF 4x8..... Prolly needs bearings packed before but I would imagine it would be ok.

same.

Return it with a case of highlife, and we'll call it even. I am 99% sure I have "thankskegging in July" that weekend and will be home the whole time.

I'm a little out of your way, but nowhere near far enough that it wouldn't be well worth it.

I only have 1 standard wheel-chock, but it wouldn't be hard to fab up a wooden chock for single use... Or if one of the bikes you're hauling is a 2003-2006 600rr, you can use my pit-bull TRS.

**edit - not sure why I thought you were taking 2 bikes, other than that I was assuming your wife rides. I have holes drilled for a single, centered chock, and it's just sitting in the corner of my garage. Let me know. I'll send you with a spare tire and a spare jack (which really comes in handy when you've got the trunk full of stuff and can't get to the one in the car...)

Edited by redkow97

poo, if i still had my old POS trailer, i would have brought it down on one of my trips down to cbus. it would've been perfect for this sort of thing.

But I do have it, and am offering it up. If you want it, PM me Hoblick. Maybe by then I will have it all painted up "nice" as well. (single, centered HF wheel chock)

But I do have it, and am offering it up. If you want it, PM me Hoblick. Maybe by then I will have it all painted up "nice" as well. (single, centered HF wheel chock)

this is a hallmark moment