Racer Gloves Blow out

Hoblick

All my current inventory is gotta go, so i can make way for another order.

i will ship these out for either free or a small fee, depends on the glove you are buying.. these prices are very low!!

These are super high end gloves, you will not be dissapointed

Racer High Racer, White LG Retail $219.99

white_high_racer.30132645_std.jpg

high_racer_palm.30132325_std.jpg

SOLD

Racer Sicuro, Black XL Retail $249.99

sicuro_top.29172416_std.jpg

sicuro_palm_crop.29173220_std.jpg

sale price $174.99

Racer Multi Top, Black XL Retail $189.99

multitop_new.347230931_std.jpg

sale price $149.99

Racer Speed Top, Black LG Retail $159.99

SPEED_TOP_BK.74144428_std.jpg

sale price $124.99

Racer Dynamic 2 Goretex Black LG Retail $159.99

dynamic_2.323153001_std.jpg

sale price $124.99

Racer Sport Black M Retail $54.99

Sport_Ladies_hi_res_4-1-2010_8-44-20_AM.142110556_std.jpg

SOLD

Edited by Hoblick

Those are some obscenely expensive gloves. I would buy a pair of the sport ones if you had them in xl.

can't tell if serious. if so you haven't shopped for gloves in a while.

anything worth putting on your hands cost over $100.

some gloves are right at $350

They are Expensive, but they are premium gloves. Most of them have kangaroo palm, knox sliders, carbon or titanium protectors, attached pinky, etc. if you compare the features with other brands, youll only find these features on other brands top models.. IE $175 + range

I run the Racer Safe R gloves for track days.. They are $300 and worth every penny. I want to know if i crash my hands are safe.

I ran the racer high racer gloves 2 years ago and crashed in them, the held up amazingly.

My alpinestars i had before that, one lowside and they were shot. Palm blew out in them, they were useless after that

can't tell if serious. if so you haven't shopped for gloves in a while.

anything worth putting on your hands cost over $100.

some gloves are right at $350

That's how I was, that is why I didn't post up initially. If you look at the high end range of any glove company they get into +$300 almost always. Just look at Held, Spidi, Knox, A* and even Cortech has some +$200 gloves if I remember right.

I can attest to how nice the Racer gloves are. I have used Astar Gp Plus and Pro gloves before, and I will only be using these now. I get a lot more feeling through the glove material and the construction is great. The seams are smooth and stitched correctly so that they never go across your fingers and cause annoyance/distraction. Anyone that has ridden with seams on the fingers knows how annoying this can be. They have all the protection I needed and wanted along with the extra padding on the top incase you land upside down. I recently got to crash test them at Nelson Ledges and they came out with only a few scratches and wearing on the slider plates. As for me, no injuries other than a small bruise on the top of left wrist from hitting the track. (Not bad for being 6ft in the air and probably 30-40mph) No seams or stitching came loose or undone. While every crash is different, I had two sets of Astars came apart under less destructive crashes.

Edited by SJC1000rr

I can attest to how nice the Racer gloves are. I have used Astar Gp Plus and Pro gloves before, and I will only be using these now. I get a lot more feeling through the glove material and the construction is great. The seams are smooth and stitched correctly so that they never go across your fingers and cause annoyance/distraction. Anyone that has ridden with seams on the fingers knows how annoying this can be. They have all the protection I needed and wanted along with the extra padding on the top incase you land upside down. I recently got to crash test them at Nelson Ledges and they came out with only a few scratches and wearing on the slider plates. As for me, no injuries other than a small bruise on the top of left wrist from hitting the track. (Not bad for being 6ft in the air and probably 30-40mph) No seams or stitching came loose or undone. While every crash is different, I had two sets of Astars came apart under less destructive crashes.

I can vouch for this, the gloves looked brand new after this event. I love them, but have 3 pairs of gloves now so no mas...

Yup have one pair. The sports do not have kangaroo palm btw

Pm me your PayPal address and I'll invoice you

Not a problem with the lack of a kangaroo palm.

PM sent with my information.