Free to good home: 4 month old pittbull

04DayTri

Nope no home as of yet. I'm willing to meet anyone half way and also she comes with bowls, food, harness and a steel cage we bought her. If your interested PM me or call and we can work something out.

Bans on any breed of dogs are bull shit. The breed gets a bad name because owners get them for certain reasons. Dobermans, rotts, and pits are always thought of being "aggressive" because of a lot of roles in movies, and they are common for fighting dogs. I have had people offer me a thousand dollars for my doberman's and straight tell me they are going to fight them. People are retarded.

The bad thing is, for years the top 5 dogs on the "vicious list" weren't any mentioned. Dalmation, Lab, and retrievers were higher on the list. I know that was the local list anyways. The city of Portsmouth, actually requested to have insurance on a dog that was considered vicious. They didn't go from a list but had a common known knowledge. They use to send insurance people out to decide if you needed to have a policy on your dog. If he wasn't "vicious" towards the adjuster, you didn't need insurance.

I personally think smaller breeds are more "vicious" than bigger breeds, but they don't give as big of a wound in an attack.

Do you breed dobermans?

Bump for the pit bull. They are really sweet dogs if you raise then right ( same as any other dog). My sister had one who was the biggest cuddler.

Bump

If I can't find her a home by this weekend I'm going to have to take her to a shelter of some sort which I'm stalling as long as possible to avoid. She's been accident free for 3 days and hasn't chewed anything up ( only left alone out of her cage for 2 hours at most) she is crate trained and has had zero accidents while I'm at work. She comes with food, 2 bowls, bone, 2 months of flea and tick prevention medicine and a large steel cage. I'll be in Cleveland this weekend but am willing to meet anyone half way or drop her off to those in NE Ohio

Remember this phrase young grasshopper "its easier to ask for forgiveness then.beg for permission"

:D

Naw in this case was making sure she is ready. We are going to get one just was not planning on this soon and she will be taking care of it more than I