Looking for pt job

gen3flygirl

If you are going to start instructing this summer, that would rock!!! I am on the list waiting on an instructor.

A s far as a part time job, I got nuttin, sorry

I probably won't have my check ride until mid summer if I had to guess. I think you have met nick, he would be your best bet. If brian (stimpy) is the one scheduling you make sure you don't get the loud annoying guy. He will know who you are talking about.

Or.... Get your tail wheel endorsement and soon as I get my IA next spring you flight instruct and I'll do the wrenching!

-VanDy

:eek: you really are trying to kill me! J/k that would cut down in cost quite a bit plus it would be nice to learn a little about the planes.

I probably won't have my check ride until mid summer if I had to guess. I think you have met nick, he would be your best bet. If brian (stimpy) is the one scheduling you make sure you don't get the loud annoying guy. He will know who you are talking about.

Just went up with Shaq today was a good time.

Yea I know Nick, he would be cool to go up with too, he helped me with E6B in class.

note to self, eat crackers before going up to do hard turns :nono:

Just went up with Shaq today was a good time.

Yea I know Nick, he would be cool to go up with too, he helped me with E6B in class.

note to self, eat crackers before going up to do hard turns :nono:

cannibalism is not the answer. may i suggest dramamines?

• 2 weeks later...
Well I got a job. Applied to be a server at the AMC theater at Easton last night, got a call today to set up an interview, got through with the interview and was offered the job.

Server or servicer? as in when the lights go down, so does gen3 :) hahahhaha sorry, had to

• Upvote 2

Well I got a job. Applied to be a server at the AMC theater at Easton last night, got a call today to set up an interview, got through with the interview and was offered the job.

I am finishing building that right now! :D

Awesome! I fill out paper work tonight and then we start training next week. From the pictures they showed us it looks like it is going to be really nice. I hope we get to use the theaters with the leather chairs when we arnt working ;)

Yea they are planning to train you guys before we take the temp walls down, being told they want to start training next week and be open by end of the month...Trying to talk them into letting you guys train with us as customers!! ;)

Looper - September 28

Bruce Willis / time travel / assassins / weapons / explosives / what's not to like

http://io9.com/5921748/new-looper-trailer-explains-the-plot-behind-this-bloody-time-travel-flick

by decree of the trollers this is now the new movie discussion thread...