Give this man a high five!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/texas-abuser-killed/index.html?npt=NP1

Cnn reports they were "casually acquainted", which is not surprising seeing as most molesters know the target child and use that to gain their trust. Disgusting.

In my line I work I get to deal with this type of people everyday.

I'm a huge supporter of capital punishment.

Big deep breathes, Lots of 80's and country music play in my head to tune them out when I have to talk to them. Have grand father, 3 fathers, a step father and mother in right now. Just released another lady the other day.

Gun range therapy also helps me out a lot.

If it was my little man in that little girls position and I was the father. The beating wouldn't have stopped until the deputies pulled his corpse out from under my fist.

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

Wtf is wrong with people who would even consider molesting children? Broken fux like that should be put to death immediately just to show the world everywhere that there is a zero tolerance in place.

I would have done the same had it been my daughter, or anyone else's for that matter.

The father should've nutted him with a knife Hatfield & McCoy style, over and over, before hammering his face in.

Big deep breathes, Lots of 80's and country music play in my head to tune them out when I have to talk to them. Have grand father, 3 fathers, a step father and mother in right now. Just released another lady the other day.

Gun range therapy also helps me out a lot.

If it was my little man in that little girls position and I was the father. The beating wouldn't have stopped until the deputies pulled his corpse out from under my fist.

That's why I don't read the local paper. I can't take the risk of running into these property in our small town knowing what they have done.