Kil-Kare bike night

TheBrown57

Looking at the radar right now, there's a storm cell to the east that's just passing through Indianapolis and is heading right towards us. If it comes through in the next few hours with nothing behind it then I'll head up.

Yeah there's a few small cells of rain passing through, but after that it looks clear. It's 6pm now, so I probably won't go being this late already.

Next week guys...

Well, welcome back ExArch! :lol:

We gotta ride for real sometime, got my forks fixed(reason for the bad shakes after 50mph) although she isn't a fan of going past 80mph, got her up to 95 wot before I let off.

I don't really got a vespa lol, I'm actually thinking of upgrading my bike once I get some extra money saved up im gunna put this one on craigslist and look at getting something between 600-750, not sure what I want. SV 650 is out of the picture due to my body stature, but im thinking of either a cbr600 or gsxr750.

ill probably list my bike next spring and see what I can get. I like the feel of it, but it just lacks power.

saw this guy roll a solid 35 second quarter mile

lol...I over heard some one saying it was detuned, it could actually go 50mph...haha yeah right. That little cylinder was working so hard to get the solid 35 second quarter mile.