Kil-Kare bike night

TheBrown57

Anybody riding from Dayton area want to meet up? I don't even know how to get to Kil-Kare!

Here's the address:

1166 Dayton Xenia Road Xenia, OH 45385

If you're coming from Dayton head out 35 towards Xenia.

Turn Left on Trebein Rd.

Turn Right on Dayton-Xenia Rd

Look for the sign and entrance on the left.

Nitrous kit and long arm install?:D

Nope, 6R broke down on me two weeks ago and the shop still hasn't looked at it, but I just picked up a new bike on Monday.. 2008 ZX14 Special Edition.. Love it. I might swing out to Kill-Kare on Friday if weather is ok..:D:D:D:D:D

Nope, 6R broke down on me two weeks ago and the shop still hasn't looked at it, but I just picked up a new bike on Monday.. 2008 ZX14 Special Edition.. Love it. I might swing out to Kill-Kare on Friday if weather is ok..:D:D:D:D:D

Hell yeah!!! Was wondering what you were gonna get :lol:

WTF, I thought you were gonna get an FZ1????

Shoot guys, I might have to pull out, went to jump on the bike and the grips started rotating too easily for my comfort. I'll try some silicone rubber glue to hold it down but it might not dry fast enough. grrr....sorry guys.

Shoot guys, I might have to pull out...QUOTE]

It's always a good idea to pull out...

If you see a pink vespa there that will be me :) It has hello kitty decals and I'll be wearing matching gear. Got my killswitch installed so I can take her for a run aswell...