Is it too early.....?

madcat6183

Jinu and Craig thanks again for the tow, Craig, sorry I had to pass you when your bike was leaking coolant, but I'll take it. Thanks to all for the HJs, etc too.

No problem, sorry I was going so slow. It's tough to ride with a wet front tire. :eek:

I miss when this was once a booming thread, full of life, and blatant dude on dude overtones.

Sorry, I am just heading back to my old office today where I get way more time to jack off, I mean around, and can restart all my homo comments. Plus Craig's been too busy working on his bike, his spree, and his package.

Anyways, let's just go ahead and get this kicking again, and by kicking I mean let's get super gay, like to another level.

I did enjoy at dinner the dude's mullet with a gerry curl, Standout commented earlier, but I mean, if that didn't get you hard, then you must be straight.

Hoooold on a minute there!

We all talk a lot of trash about the ghey, but we're not posting pictures of ourselves to actually entice the gheyness.

Ha! I'm quite a few shades darker then that guy. Just figured they wanted a reminder of what soul glo looked like "off the cock....i mean clock"

Hollywood was a great roomie Friday night. For some reason though he wouldn't share his guest on Saturday though:D

Something good must have happened in the trailer. Matt gets 60+ pics and the rest of us in the 20's, lol ;)

Matt, you whore!

Hollywood was a great roomie Friday night. For some reason though he wouldn't share his guest on Saturday though:D

Ah good times. Hopefully you didn't get offended that I didn't sleep with you Saturday night, I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you and I didn't think the gf would have appreciated that. Next time, buddy, next time!

Ah good times. Hopefully you didn't get offended that I didn't sleep with you Saturday night, I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you and I didn't think the gf would have appreciated that. Next time, buddy, next time!

Dude the GF would have been game for Marty to take pics then partake bro, she's a good girl. She let you get back on the bike after the low side and didn't even tear up.

Yeah Brian's definitely tried to send me some special pics, I liked them.

Promises, promises, promises. Always the bridesmaid and never the bride. Next time you're in the tent and your gf can stay with me.:D