Is it too early.....?

madcat6183

Lol, I remember that. We're working on him though. He did a successful oil change on the Ninja 95% by himself. I just had to help get the filter off, and I blame that on the rediculous location Kawi decided to stick the filter.

I hate that fucking filter, drives me nuts everytime.

I never said a 4 flat, I said I wanted to run 4s. This means that 4.99 counts.

Fact, like my 1.20.1 at nelson and you go out and run a 1.199 just to F with me. I still hate you for that.

But I secretly love you in so many other ways.

Ha, sounds awesome, well I've never seen the track so I guess I might get stuffed myself. Ewww I like getting stuffed, this sounds fun.

John, don't feel bad when Ray is faster than you there...he is a one track wonder;)

I need to write that as one of those things under my screen name..."one track wonder". I like the sounds of that.

I will take my stuffings like a champ

Be careful...john will take any chance he can to get close to you from behind in many forms.

I like the sounds of that.

I will take my stuffings like a champ

You sir have become my new best track buddy.

I believe I will be sharing trailer/sleeping arrangements with Craig, but you are definitely more than welcome to wander on in. I know we will be making many trips over to our Asian persuasion and friendly ginger(s) places too.