This made me LOL!!

ninjachk08

I don't see the problem?

No helmet - check

No rain gear - check

No other discernible safety gear - check

Slippery-ass dress shoes on wet pavement - check

6 pack of beer (glass bottles even) - check

Oh wait, there it is...no license plate! What a douche.

I don't see the problem?

No helmet - check

No rain gear - check

No other discernible safety gear - check

Slippery-ass dress shoes on wet pavement - check

6 pack of beer (glass bottles even) - check

Oh wait, there it is...no license plate! What a douche.

He's not on a suzuki? :p

• Upvote 1

i like his shoes.

agreed, they work well with the fauxhawk. the picture doesn't show it, but I'm pretending he's wearing a white Affliction shirt underneath the backpack so the douche accessorizing would be complete.

I tasted it. Nasty. Don't like to chew my beer before I swallow it

Typical comment from someone who drinks butt light....that stuff isn't sex on the beach but it's fucking close to water. I won't even get into the fact that it's made by a foreign owned corporation who uses extremely shady, aggressive business practices like suing people for their own ideas. I'd much rather drink beer I can taste made by an American, family owned company.

i'll just end the beer argument now...you all have no taste if you can truly ENJOY American Light piss water. I'll drink it, but I always think to myself why the hell am I drinking this atrocious shit

Typical comment from someone who drinks butt light....that stuff isn't sex on the beach but it's fucking close to water. I won't even get into the fact that it's made by a foreign owned corporation who uses extremely shady, aggressive business practices like suing people for their own ideas. I'd much rather drink beer I can taste made by an American, family owned company.

If you're just sticking to American breweries for beer you're missing out. If I can find a non-skunked batch of Pilsner Urquell in Ohio I'm crushing the hell out of that shit.

what the hell? how does he keep them there? I can't keep my purse from sliding to the side of my tail seat even with a net holding it down. he must have some skill.

Hair spray residue from keeping the 'do straight between stop signs. Been working for bros for centuries.

Guinness. /thread

I figured that low-hanging fruit was pretty irresistable to you :) I really need to have a pint in England, I don't American Guinness after seeing how fucking amazing Urquell is served locally in Prague.

I've heard Guinness is better in Dublin - and not Dublin Ohio.

Still, it's MUCH nicer on tap then out of a can, although the widget does a damn good job.

My other favorite is Caffrey's. Can only get that if I bring it back from the UK. Anyone know anywhere in CO where I can get some Caffrey's?